What show to start?

The Underdog

You know, for being a troll account, you recommend good shows.

Only beef...>what the actual !@#$< is with four-episode seasons :censored:

Sherlock Holmes is 3 to 4. One of my favorite shows right now, but it's over way too fast.

Have you also seen The White Queen? Different cast but TWP picks up where TWQ ends.

I did not know that, maybe I should watch the TWQ first....thanks...

plus The White Princess is only 4 or 5 episodes into the season.

Edited by ricojes

I did not know that, maybe I should watch the TWQ first....thanks...

plus The White Princess is only 4 or 5 episodes into the season.

And for some extra background, read up on The War of the Roses, the historical Game of Thrones upon which TWQ and TWP are based

Probably not a surprise but Sherlock Season 4 was awesome.

I wonder if they're going to do a 5th. Season 4 was a good watch, but the writing has definitely gotten lazier. Bad guys able to do impossible things and Sherlock just figuring stuff out on a whim.

Seasons 1 and 2 were more grounded.

I wonder if they're going to do a 5th. Season 4 was a good watch, but the writing has definitely gotten lazier. Bad guys able to do impossible things and Sherlock just figuring stuff out on a whim.

Seasons 1 and 2 were more grounded.

Thought it was awful( last season that is if Sherlock) Edited by plenzmd1

Thought it was awful( last season that is if Sherlock)

I liked it. It tied some things together. I thought they did a nice job with the personal relationships between the characters and I thought the acting was strong. Mycroft in particular does a very nice job.

I liked it. It tied some things together. I thought they did a nice job with the personal relationships between the characters and I thought the acting was strong. Mycroft in particular does a very nice job.

Acting was definitely never a problem. Great cast.

Bloodline season 3 returns Friday! Great show (Netflix)

I was done with that show after 1.5 episodes. Don't even remember why, except that I was bored. I've heard good things since then. There are too many shows nowadays to waste my time, though. If I'm not into it right away, then it loses out to other stuff.

I was done with that show after 1.5 episodes. Don't even remember why, except that I was bored. I've heard good things since then. There are too many shows nowadays to waste my time, though. If I'm not into it right away, then it loses out to other stuff.

it took me forever to get through the first 2 episodes. I wasn't drawn in either. It was around episode 3 or 4 and I was hooked. 2nd season better than first. Season 3 is the final for the series, so you could do the whole show in a relatively short period of time it you ever wanted to revisit.

House of Cards Season 5 is scheduled for release next week. Nice long 3 day weekend to catch up on older season if you hadn't seen them yet

cant wait. Hope it's a good season. Loved the first 3, 4 was not quite as good imo.

Bloodline season 3 returns Friday! Great show (Netflix)

I liked it for awhile but the acting became a bit too melodramatic for my taste. Wonder which sibling ends up killing who at the end of Season Three. :ph34r:

Me too (I think about 1.5 episodes actually).

I did the same with Sense8, but recently gave it another try and ended up really liking it.