Who can the Bills least afford to lose to injury

It's definitely Orton but next after him I'd say Aaron Williams. I personally think that not having him for the New England game was a huge factor in us losing. Aaron Williams is becoming an elite safety and the drop off in ability to Searcy/Duke/Graham is significant.

Settle down with Orton love. We won game where we scored one td, and another game where it took us 59:59 minutes to score 2.

Our defense is the MVPs of this team. Mario is the key to the defense line. Everyone just focuses on sacks but he draws double teams and frees up other guys. Losing Mario would be devasting.

Aaron Williams

Glenn

Dareus

I actually think even if Sammy went down, Orton will find a way to turn Woods into a decent no. 1B WR; Big Mike moves into start. Hogan slot guy. Goodwin. Chandler. We'd be ok. Because the QB is significantly better than EJ.

If Glenn goes down....don't even want to imagine. But remember how 'fun' those preseason games were without him?

AW. See the New England game and why he matters.

Dareus, Watt, Revis, and Levy are my top 4 candidates for Def player of the year. Dareus might be team MVP.

It's probably Orton or Watkins but Mario is probably the most important player on defense. The other team has to always account for him. He's amazing against the run and pass. He always sets the edge. He makes Hughes almost always have one on one.

Thank you. These most valuable player threads should be qualified as relating to the most valuable player besides Mario.

Thank you. These most valuable player threads should be qualified as relating to the most valuable player besides Mario.

I think that MVP and player that a team can least afford to lose are different. Mario is the most gifted and best player on the team. He may even be the team MVP. They would have a really difficult time sustaining without him but I think that they would have harder time covering up if Aaron Williams were gone (or Watkins). They don't have guys that can fill those roles. Wynn & Lawson are competent NFL DEs. They don't have a S that can cover anybody when AW is out. That Patriots game was pretty telling in that sense. While I agree that Mario is the Bills best player (along with Dareus) there are a couple of guys that they could less afford to lose IMO.

Orton is first but QB should almost be excluded. If your QB isn't the guy that you can least afford to lose your team probably isn't doing very well.