Gilmore Gone?

uticaclub

I'm sure there's a Duke Williams joke here somewhere... But, it's late, and I've already been uninvited to one party.

I'd invite you to my party, but it's maize and blue, only. You'd have to check any scarlett and gray at the door.

And for the record, Duke Williams jokes are reserved for YouTube clips of him throwing Julian Edelman into the stands. His jersey will be on sale soon enough.

I'd invite you to my party, but it's maize and blue, only. You'd have to check any scarlett and gray at the door.

And for the record, Duke Williams jokes are reserved for YouTube clips of him throwing Julian Edelman into the stands. His jersey will be on sale soon enough.

As it should be. See ya'll at The Shoe in 3 weeks.

For now, On to Sparty.

OH GOD! Guys this is getting bad, not only are we loosing Gilmore but now we're loosing Watkins!! Look they even changed his name http://m.nflshop.com/Buffalo_Bills/on_sale/yes/Mens_Buffalo_Bills_Ryan_Fitzpatrick_Nike_Royal_Blue_Game_Jersey

It's because of all that showboating. I've been saying all along, Watkins flashy, fancy-boy moves are going to kill this team. Bad locker room player.

Is Richie Incognito still available?

Ummm. He changed numbers to 24????

it's half off because it's not his number

I'm guessing that small children cry when you guys come around...