What would you want in return in a Sammy Watkins trade ?

HOUSE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amazing thing about this thread is the names that we are debating. Think about what that says for Sammy?

No doubt certainly kills the was he worth it debate, but on the other hand I seriously doubt anybody would trade the franchise QBs were talking about for a receiver.

Just for the fun of it, what would you want in return in a Sammy Watkins trade ???

Now think this out carefully, you are giving up a 21 year old Sammy Watkins and this could one of the best WR's EVER ..

--

A sheet pizza and a case of Brador. :beer:

Luck or Rodgers. Wilson has to win some big games on his arm alone before I'm putting him in that category. He has won big games without help from his defense but he has largely done it with his legs. In terms of being long term elite I'm not sure that is sustainable.

Edited by GunnerBill

Exactly.

If you had to choose one player right now in the entire league if you were a, say, expansion team. Luck would be first and Wilson is probably number two, even though guys like Manning and Rodgers are playing at a higher level. Wilson is likely, barring injury, to be an absolute star qb for 10-12 more years.

Rodgers is only 30. I'd easily take him over wilson. It's barely debatable. Wilson won't be running for 50 yards a game in 8 years and rodgers playing style should keep him intact for years to come.