• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which way is this thread going to go?

A) CJ sucks

B) CJ and Bryce Brown both suck

C) Our OL sucks

D) Hacket sucks

E) EJ Manuel is to blame for all of this...and sucks.

F) Mr Ags should stay...but also sucks.

I say (D) before it's all said and done.

Him breaking that run ways about as lucky as it was unlucky for him to break his collar bone. Kinda funny that it happened the same way in the Browns game before. Injury prone when he breaks a long run???

so what your saying is that CJ has the ability to break one (a bone I mean) on any given play.

I did, didn't I. I was worried about you and whether you would be able to continue your crusade while CJ is injured. You found a way.

Crusaders will crusade . . . .

Well when you have the church behind you it becomes a mission .

ps i still love the Crusades mrags. steady as she goes ,

:thumbsup:

I thought he was something...? seemed to me he had a 2 yard average per run, He cant make anyone miss, and he couldn't beat anyone to the outside. No way he is replacing CJ!

By this time if CJ was running, there would be threads about how CJ cant do this or that, and how Bryce brown can.

What's your point? Bryce Brown isn't a starting caliber RB? No ****...in case you haven't noticed, our starters are out.

yet another thread that is now unreadable with juvenile crusading.

no body likes a quitter !

Bryce Brown .

he did not do anything especially stupid yet. lets give him a grace period at least

I saw the Bills win by 20 on the road in a building where we never have success, so my complaints are limited.

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN .

geeesh

Has Bryce been watching too much CJ? https://v.cdn.vine.c...i4Nu9uMXsx9fx7f

Hmm...Nope. CJ gets 2 yards, that was 1.

What's your point? Bryce Brown isn't a starting caliber RB? No ****...in case you haven't noticed, our starters are out.

No. Just had to start a thread like this because some CJ crusaders are so quick to jump on CJ.