Anybody see Bradham's taunting penalty?

I know a lot of people jumped on Bradham that day but Im not one of them.....the guy did what we need to do to win a game against the jets....be more physical then they are......

Nigel has really turned the corner as a NFL player

Yes he has turned the corner indeed. He took four stupid penalties and completely whiffed because he took the wrong angle on two separate occasions leading to long runs when he could've stopped the ball carrier in the backfield. I was yelling for them to get him off the field on Sunday.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the game thread, I said it was probably for congratulating a teammate.

The problem with the taunting penalties is that 9 out of 10 times the refs screw them up, since they don't see everything in context.

How about we just let guys taunt each other? Who cares?

Tom cares, that's who.

tom-brady-crying_display_image.jpg?1303236406

Yes he has turned the corner indeed. He took four stupid penalties and completely whiffed because he took the wrong angle on two separate occasions leading to long runs when he could've stopped the ball carrier in the backfield. I was yelling for them to get him off the field on Sunday.

Knock it off. Both the facemask and hands to the face were completely inadvertant, and would not have been called in years past. Very ticky-tack, and unfortunate. I'm hardly going to harp on him for that. As for the other two penalties, and a couple of poor angles? It happens all the time.

If you really wanted Bradham off the field... well... I can only guess you're posting with an adgenda.

Perhaps you are Rivers' mom?

Knock it off. Both the facemask and hands to the face were completely inadvertant, and would not have been called in years past. Very ticky-tack, and unfortunate. I'm hardly going to harp on him for that. As for the other two penalties, and a couple of poor angles? It happens all the time.

If you really wanted Bradham off the field... well... I can only guess you're posting with an adgenda.

Agreed. Bradham is a bad, bad, man. The kind I want on my team.

Looked like he got his hand on the facemask and pulled.

Just watched it again and he definitely gets his hand on the facemask and twists, so that's a legit penalty. As for the roughing the passer earlier, it look like he was trying to block the pass by Vicl, and ended up hitting him in the head on the follow through. You can't touch quarterback in the head so it's a penalty technically, but it was pretty cheap.

I know a lot of people jumped on Bradham that day but Im not one of them.....the guy did what we need to do to win a game against the jets....be more physical then they are......

Nigel has really turned the corner as a NFL player

not if he's averaging 2 stupid penalties a game. its immature and undisciplined.