Fire Hackett

I've been a silent supporter of Hackett hoping he would get more creative with his play calling but the constant run run pass punt is getting ridiculous. I believe in the run game and want the run game and the general philosophy of Hackett and Marrone but unless they become less predictable they need to go, 20 points off of 6 turnovers is pathetic and so is being up only 7 at the half. We aren't going to get 6 TOs every week and Hackett better quit being so stubborn and beating his head against the wall and start changing up when to run and when to pass.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a silent supporter of Hackett hoping he would get more agressive with his play calling but the constant run run pass punt is getting ridiculous.

Without question, it would be nice if we had the staff who had the balls to stand on the chest and go for the jugular of a team.

Hackett is the Spiller of coaching. Some great plays/calls here and there but for the majority it's a complete head scratcher.

Easily needs to be ****-canned!! I don't think our offense is elite by any means, but he is holding back any chance of getting better each week. This offense is so predictable, and we will get burned for it. Luckily, we have a defensive coordinator that has a clue, and can even adjust when needed.

Seriously...everyone knew the Jets' secondary was their weak link and he still kept running the ball with the 3rd & 4th RBs.

I know they scored 43 points, but it could have easily been 60. Just throw the damn ball!!

If I said this once during the game I said it ten times. Hackett is just awful.

Seriously...everyone knew the Jets' secondary was their weak link and he still kept running the ball with the 3rd & 4th RBs.

I know they scored 43 points, but it could have easily been 60. Just throw the damn ball!!

Everyone also knew the Jets' pass rush was very good. There were several articles about it on the front page of TBD this week. So they decided to try to run first. It happens.

Am I the only one who thinks the Bills are winning in spite of the coaching? Talented team but so poorly coached on the offensive side that it impacts the whole team. I'm wondering whether a lot of the problems with the running game and O-line aren't directly related to the coaching on that side of the ball.

It was getting frustrating watching Boobie slam into a brick wall of a DL .. I know woods was hurt but couldnt Hogan or M.Williams gotte some catches .. Sammy only 3 rec also..

Drives me crazy that he continues to call runs up the middle week after week and play after play with no freaking success.

Isn't this on marrone too and the game planning? They spent all week apparently developing a game plan that focused on the run, against a great run defense and without our top two backs.