The all Sam Bradford thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that the Rams are just trying to get Bradford's agent talking to QB-needy teams so that they can set the market for him. This is just an effort to get his contract demands down. Unless they get a very good offer I don't think they bite on a trade. Who's going to play QB is St. Louis if not Bradford?

That is debatable......he has fizzled everywhere he has been.

I actually like Fitzy......but we dont know that some of these other middling QB's couldnt thrive in the right system

For christ sake Sanchez went to TWO AFC championships

amazing right ?

I suspect that the Rams are just trying to get Bradford's agent talking to QB-needy teams so that they can set the market for him. This is just an effort to get his contract demands down. Unless they get a very good offer I don't think they bite on a trade. Who's going to play QB is St. Louis if not Bradford?

when do they draft?

I would love this. They want to part ways. We could offer a 4th in next years draft with accelerators if we reach the playoffs or sign him to a extension. He is very accurate. The best wr he has ever had was Danny Amandola. And Tom Brady couldn't do much with him. I would be fine with letting Hughes walk, adding a G and a good RB in FA. Draft a TE and a DE(deep draft for DE). Playoffs!!!

Sam Bradford has permission to seek a trade. Finding compensation to Rams' liking will be difficult. But his agent can speak to other teams

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/568124509963886592

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/25072762/rams-qb-sam-bradford-has-permission-to-seek-trade

sam bradford is a franchise QB. No, if he was Rams would re-sign him long term.

in the prime of his life. Irrelevant if he's not any good

he is extremely accurate. Not really but has a good arm

i would trade for him in a heartbeat. What would you give for him?

What do we think St Louis would take then? And what are people willing to give?

They won't get a first and we don't have a first to give. Will they get a 2nd rounder? Seems a lot to me given what we know about his injury history and his cap issue and the fact that the new team would only technically have him for a year.

The $13million cap hit doesn't worry me... we have plenty of cap space and a major need for an upgrade at Quarterback. The FA pool depresses me more and more everytime I look at it - so........ I'm gonna make the Rams and Bradford an offer:

The Buffalo Bills 3rd round selection in the 2015 NFL Draft and our 5th round selection in the 2015 NFL draft (our actual 5th not the 1st pick of the 5th that we have via trade). In addition, if the Buffalo Bills re-sign Sam Bradford to a new deal a conditional 2nd round pick in the 2016 NFL draft.

To Bradford I offer this - a guaranteed extension if he starts all 16 games in 2015 and throws for 3,500 yards or more at over 62% completion.

That would be my starting point for negotiation and see where we go from there.

Edited by GunnerBill

bradford, mallett and foles are the only QB's who interest me.

i'd give up a 3rd or even our 2nd if need be to get bradford now. with bradford we go 12-4 this season.

immediately sign him to a long term extension of 5-6 years @ $15mil/yr that is really a 3 year deal with $40 mil guaranteed and reduces his cap for 2015.

Browns have two 1st rd picks to wheel and deal. Sam needs a solid OL like Dallas to stay in one piece.

I could see this. They have a really good OL when Mack returns and if they can replace Mitchell Schwartz it would be among the best in league. Lots of cap space too to pay him.

i'd give up a 3rd or even our 2nd if need be to get bradford now. with bradford we go 12-4 this season.

immediately sign him to a long term extension of 5-6 years @ $15mil/yr that is really a 3 year deal with $40 mil guaranteed and reduces his cap for 2015.

ROFL!!! You have a lot of confidence in a guy who can't even stay on the field or stay healthy for that matter!

Hmmm...he is also known to neglect his offenses. Hmmm...and now he WANTS the O-line to be a strength of the team. Hmmm his offenses have consistently sucked. Hmmm...

Those Ol's that ran all over everyone and went to back to back AFC title games was TERRIBLE.

Rex's mission is to ruin our offense which is already in ruins ? Wahhhhhhh cry baby cry.

I get your enthusiasm but it's a bit misguided. Bradford has done nothing to warrant this type of compensation. $40M guaranteed? Sorry but that's insane.