I'm just about done with Marrone and Hackett

Bangarang

Chip Kelly was a 1st tier college head coach and the Bills landed a 2nd tier college coach and a 3rd tier coordinator.

With Chip Kelly as HC the Bills would be contentding already, and not just to get their butts kicked in a wild card game.

saving a few sheckles and Marrone and co. Is what you get.

I'll say it again: these guys can't coach. They're not up to it. Time to cut bait and find actual, real, NFL-caliber coaches. The fans deserve it after 20 years of this nonsense.

EDIT: I watch a lot of college football and I'm telling you, the offense that the Bills are running is a pure, 100% college football offense. A handful of plays and pass patterns, very few audibles and checks, and total predictability. It's so freakin' JV it's embarrassing. This is a product that just sold for $1.4B and Hackett is calling 1-yard running plays up the gut, over and over again.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Haw can they have an identity on offense when switched from EJ to Orton? They couldn't be two different QB's. How do you sit a veteran WR in the biggest game of the year? With this **** offensive line they should spread everyone wide and throw short crossing routes. Let's see who else does that??? Could it be the Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos, and Chargers????

Marrone and Hackett are in over their head.

Prior was out there. Could have got him if they had a clue as to the identity without losing a step. EJ and Terrell are pretty similar. In game style.

Hammering a square peg into a round hole, all day, every day. They have an offense, and they are going to run it, regardless of the personnel. The best part, how many times have the Bills gone 3 and out on the first drive. Allegedly the first 15 plays of the game are scripted. Well those scripted plays result in 3 and out, 3 and out.... constantly.

we scored enough points today to win a game.

our defense this year has showed it can still do well despite an injured LB, a corner, and even a D lineman or two, but we need Aaron Williams out there against good passing teams. If Searcy and Duke Williams are out there together we are screwed.

i don't blame the offense.

22 points against NE is usually not going to be enough.

When you take into consideration that 13 of those points were off turnovers, 22 is really not enough.

The fact is the offense could not answer the Pats in the second half. In the first half the Offense looked like it did w EJ. There are good cords out there getting more from less. Hackett has no business coaching in this league. Two weeks ago Marrone made a decisive decision in regards to a player, he needs to do it now with his staff.

This OC is damned and defiant about making the players fit a certain scheme, rather then building an offense around the players he already has on the roster. Then finding ways to get the most out of every player on offense.

This also drives me crazy and makes me question whether these guys will ever be good in the NFL, whether here or anywhere else. Until they learn to adapt better, which they may never learn, I suspect they are going to have below average success.

I actually thought that Hackett was getting better this year. But after watching them still run the same ineffective plays with the same ineffective personnel, game after friggin game, I am throwing in the towel on him. Get him out of here. Fine, wait till the end of the season, but please get him out of here. If Marrone refuses to remain coach without his little buddy, then can him too.

I'll say it again: these guys can't coach. They're not up to it. Time to cut bait and find actual, real, NFL-caliber coaches. The fans deserve it after 20 years of this nonsense.

EDIT: I watch a lot of college football and I'm telling you, the offense that the Bills are running is a pure, 100% college football offense. A handful of plays and pass patterns, very few audibles and checks, and total predictability. It's so freakin' JV it's embarrassing. This is a product that just sold for $1.4B and Hackett is calling 1-yard running plays up the gut, over and over again.

This is exactly how I see it as well.

We've faulted EJ for having slow eyes, CJ for having blind eyes to the hole, the entire O line for everything, WRs for their drops. But the one consistent element is they're all in a crappy offense that puts them in position for the defense to T off on them all time and time again.

Our offense is regressing week by week. That's coaching, plain and simple.

In one respect, I think Marrone's group is just like previous coaching staffs that couldn't get it done in Buffalo. These coaches are wedded to a philosophy come hell or high water and they're going to go down trying to make it work. That's OK if there's synergy between the personnel group and coaches like there is in Seattle where Carroll gives Schneider a personnel "shopping list" and they get the right players.

The Bills don't have that, nor will they anytime soon. And so you get a massive OL that can't move to block for scat-backs like Spiller. Or passing plays that the defense know is coming. Or lining up 3 DL on 3rd and 15 and getting no pressure on a QB who's playing behind a very questionable NE OL.

Edited by BillsVet

Agree 100%. Been saying this about Maroon & crew since day one.

I reluctantly agree. Marrone might buy another year if he loses Pee Wee Hackett, but he won't. My issue is a change will mean 4 different DC's in 4 years and more tumult. I feel bad for the players. But I am now convinced theae guys are in over their heads. Maybe I'll feel different if we win the easy games we have left, but right now this is not a strong staff. By chance we make the PO's they will be exposed like they were this week.