A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<----- look left.

See that title under my avatar? You may want to re-think your comments in the future.

So someone's not allowed to give you a shot because you're a moderator?

Should a moderator be trying to intimidate someone?

Must be hard being an internet bully. Relax, it's just a silly forum.

So someone's not allowed to give you a shot because you're a moderator?

Should a moderator be trying to intimidate someone?

Must be hard being an internet bully. Relax, it's just a silly forum.

Maybe you should just stop acting like a giant tool.

When did the NFL stop allowing owners to finance the teams? I remember the skins had a crazy finance deal where whats his name had to bring in minority partners just to pay down the debt. Same with several other teams. I wonder if this is what played in to the vote happening so quickly? It's awfully hard to have any negative votes when a guy writes such a big check.

Took 45 times longer than I expected...I believe I predicted it would take 1/3 of a second.

Depends on how they did the vote. They probably went around the room or table and each owner took approximately 1.5 seconds to raise their hand and be counted. If it were to be a straight "all in favor say aye" vote, .33 seconds may have been quite prophetic.

Says the guy name calling on the internet.

Just calling it based on the way you're acting.

Maybe you should realize this isn't a "silly little forum", Bills fans consider themselves to be like family. This is a place where many people know each other outside of the board, are friends, and companions, as we laugh and cry and get pissed off about our beloved Bills. So maybe you should drop the attitude and realize this is a community of good people who are Bills fans and may disagree and argue but treat each other with respect. If you can't, then maybe you shouldn't be here.

Just calling it based on the way you're acting.

Maybe you should realize this isn't a "silly little forum", Bills fans consider themselves to be like family. This is a place where many people know each other outside of the board, are friends, and companions, as we laugh and cry and get pissed off about our beloved Bills. So maybe you should drop the attitude and realize this is a community of good people who are Bills fans and may disagree and argue but treat each other with respect. If you can't, then maybe you shouldn't be here.

Well said.

CBF

[may disagree and argue but treat each other with respect].

Exactly why a moderator shouldn't attempt to intimidate someone for giving a friendly jab, and why an adult shouldn't take to name calling under the cover of the internet.

In the grand scheme of things this is a just an online forum, as much as you may love it. Finally, someone with the attitude of "I'm a moderator, bow to me" - or can't take a joke or some criticism should probably cool it or be the one to leave. Don't take a shot at a mod! You could get blocked and lose everything! Give me a break. I won't comment any further on this, as it is just that ridiculous. Good day.

Two things:

1) The lack of scientific and engineering knowledge among the American population is staggering.

2) We need an artistically inclined individual here to make a "Che" style poster for El Pegual. VIVA EL PEGUAL!

You can say that again! Especially number 1. But to be truthful, sometimes I can't blame them given the past and how they were played in history. It's just the seesaw has tipped the other way. But I digress:

Viva El Pegual!

Actually they made their money in trucking and insurance. Mining might have been a side venture.

That's right... Minining was a side venture. Thanx for jogging my crappy memory. ;-)

Exactly why a moderator shouldn't attempt to intimidate someone for giving a friendly jab, and why an adult shouldn't take to name calling under the cover of the internet.

In the grand scheme of things this is a just an online forum, as much as you may love it. Finally, someone with the attitude of "I'm a moderator, bow to me" - or can't take a joke or some criticism should probably cool it or be the one to leave. Don't take a shot at a mod! You could get blocked and lose everything! Give me a break. I won't comment any further on this, as it is just that ridiculous. Good day.

Decorum, decorum! Thanks for it, even if it started out little on the surly side!

Everybody back to their corners before things get out of hand. I went back and re-read what was said. It was obvious that you were joking. I understand Jack's need to maintain decorum. Thanks for letting it be.

Hasn't it been a great time to be a Buffalo Bills fan!