jeff littmann is an actual person

Dirtbag

all these years, i assumed jeff littmann was a ghost, a bogeyman, a myth, a whisper in the ether, a non-entity on which to place blame -- but certainly not a living, breathing creature of flesh and blood.

apparently, he's an actual human being who wears suits and accessorizes with nfl ties and lanyards:

http://www.buffalobi...43-091b23bc9167

kinda disappointing. i expected him to be a bit more like rich uncle pennybags from monopoly.

Edited by Dirtbag

all these years, i assumed jeff littmann was a ghost, a bogeyman, a myth, a whisper in the ether, a non-entity on which to place blame -- but certainly not a living, breathing creature of flesh and blood.

apparently, he's an actual human being who wears suits and accessorizes with nfl ties and lanyards:

http://www.buffalobi...43-091b23bc9167

kinda disappointing. i expected him to be a bit more like rich uncle pennybags from monopoly.

Not so fast my friend.

Personally, I think there is a reasonable chance, maybe even a strong likelihood, that he is in fact a genetically engineered replicant primarily engineered for work on off-world colonies.

The handiwork of the Tyrell Corporation is all over this creation.

The giveaways are that creepy mole and the strangely curious conglomeration of scar tissue in the chin area. Seemingly human, yet strangely not quite right either.

The fact that he prefaced his comments by stating: "Thanks for your indulgence" is a further giveaway that this creation is simply not of flesh and blood.

Trust this "man" as far as you can throw him.

It is curious. Follow any money trail of sufficient size and this sort of thing is what you tend to find.

It's a little disturbing if you ask me.

I did notice Russ Brandon referred to Jeff Littmann in the past tense in his presser today. I'm wondering if we'll ever see Russ Brandon pressers anymore, now that the Bills will have owners who will show their face it seems his capacity as the face of ownership for the Bills might be over. I'd like to see Russ not involved in the football side of the Buffalo Bills. I know a lot of people assume he isn't, but I'm not sure I buy that entirely. When the Bills posted their behind the scenes draft recap video back in May it seemed like Russ had a role during the draft, something I wasn't pleased to see.

I did notice Russ Brandon referred to Jeff Littmann in the past tense in his presser today. I'm wondering if we'll ever see Russ Brandon pressers anymore, now that the Bills will have owners who will show their face it seems his capacity as the face of ownership for the Bills might be over. I'd like to see Russ not involved in the football side of the Buffalo Bills. I know a lot of people assume he isn't, but I'm not sure I buy that entirely. When the Bills posted their behind the scenes draft recap video back in May it seemed like Russ had a role during the draft, something I wasn't pleased to see.

Is there really any "might" to it? Who pays over $1B for something to leave the keys to it with the neighbor kid who last backed the car out of the garage to do a little detailing and change the oil?

Is there really any "might" to it? Who pays over $1B for something to leave the keys to it with the neighbor kid who last backed the car out of the garage to do a little detailing and change the oil?

Brandon didn't drive the franchise into the ditch. He was the persom most responsible in getting it out of the ditch. When someone is finally steering the lost franchise in the right direction it wouldn't be surprising if the new owner continued to allow RB to continue on.

There is no doubt that Pegula is going to have a major review of the operation. If he is as wise as I think he is he will conclude that RB is a major asset, and not a liability.

I'm someone who is very impressed with Brandon. He worked in a setting in which his former boss had some very antiquated views on running the franchise. It was a very tough and awkward position for him to be in. He managed to win the confidence of the elderly owner and was eventually given authority to run the operation. He steadily modernized an archaic operation in both the business (marketing) and football sides of the business.