Dan Carpenter, Jim Schwartz and The Defense are GOAT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Watkins made a couple of nice plays but he is not GOAT at the moment. Carpenter is on pace for the best kicker in Bills history as is Schwartz and the defense. Carpenter I believe has already had the best season in Bills history in 2013.

But I still feel Marrone and Hackett are VERY inexperienced and shouldn't be in their respective positions in the NFL and Whaley has botched the QB position. This win hasn't changed my tune in that regard.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

No love for the QB who threw for 309 yards?

We score one td. Screw yards, I want points.

And it's hilarious how people freaked out about losing Pettine. Our D is absolutely loaded with talent. Still early but Schwartz > Pettine. Very happy for him. The defense won us that game.

I am loving me some Jim Schwartz. He might have said this week that the revenge thing was overplayed but his reactions today told the truth. What I liked is in previous years after the long Tate catch and run the Bills D would have given up and let them get another 8-15 yards to make the kick much easier. Today they played those 3 downs so hard, nearly picked Stafford off and kept him them to a 1 yard gain and the kicker missed.

This defense is legit. I just hope the offense does not let them down.

And it's hilarious how people freaked out about losing Pettine. Our D is absolutely loaded with talent. Still early but Schwartz > Pettine. Very happy for him. The defense won us that game.

the defense kept us in the game which considering the circumstances is what you want and the offense made the plays that needed to be made . We dont win without all the contributions we got today

As probably the biggest Pettine fan on this board your assessment of Schwartz is spot on. I love how some of the players hoisted him up in the air after the game!!! The defense is why we won.

pettines D gave up 28 in first half to Trash Titans with Charlie Whitehurst. They came back to win but geez, their D has done that near every week.