Commercial Woman I find hot

The Poojer

I just uploaded a file attachment in the syracuse thread, but it just gave me a thumbnail, not a large image, but again, i didn't use any sort of 'large.jpg' extension

What is "that way"?

I used the file attachment feature. What is everyone else using?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded a file attachment in the syracuse thread, but it just gave me a thumbnail, not a large image, but again, i didn't use any sort of 'large.jpg' extension

when you click on the thumbnail - you see the larger image.

Ok, I limited to size displayed on image using URLs. Unlimited size was obnoxious. Larger images can be shown via attachments.

when you click on the thumbnail - you see the larger image.

Ok, I limited to size displayed on image using URLs. Unlimited size was obnoxious. Larger images can be shown via attachments.

Thank you. Nothing makes me feel like more of a jerk than when I post what I think is a normal size attachment that becomes HUGE on here. :beer:

Thank you. Nothing makes me feel like more of a jerk than when I post what I think is a normal size attachment that becomes HUGE on here. :beer:

URL images get reduced to 500 px, attachments 1200px with a thumbnail.

• 3 months later...

Okay..a blast from the past, thread-wise...but this girl has been haunting me all over the internet the last few weeks...you can see her from all angles! She comes in all kinds of outfits...just gorgeous!

http://www.revolveclothing.com/lspace-platinum-bikini-top-in-fern/dp/LSPA-WX250/?d=F&utm_campaign=Tellapart&cvosrc=Retargeting.Tellapart&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_source=display&source=Tellapart

Edited by Buftex