Empire Sports Network

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I once saw Jim Brinson wearing the shortest purple short shorts you've ever seen at Lou Gehrig. Nice guy, meant well, kind of a dork. Art Wander is a whole nother conversation. If I had to think of one person who represented Buffalo, NY for the span of my childhood, it may very well have been him. He was so Buffalo it was outrageous. My friend converted our prank call tapes to Art Wander and Chuck Dickerson on GR to CD not too long ago. Some of them are classics. I had a reoccurring character named Mohammad from Pakistan and every time I called into Chuck Dickerson, I would speak with an outrageous Indian accent and tell him that I was a first time caller. And every time he would tell me I was crazy and that I had called in before and I would insist that I was a first time caller. There was Leroy from Depew, Clarence from Clarence, et al. Those were the good ol' days. We used to call into infomania and Pet Talk on the weekends as well.

I once saw Jim Brinson wearing the shortest purple short shorts you've ever seen at Lou Gehrig. Nice guy, meant well, kind of a dork. Art Wander is a whole nother conversation. If I had to think of one person who represented Buffalo, NY for the span of my childhood, it may very well have been him. He was so Buffalo it was outrageous. My friend converted our prank call tapes to Art Wander and Chuck Dickerson on GR to CD not too long ago. Some of them are classics. I had a reoccurring character named Mohammad from Pakistan and every time I called into Chuck Dickerson, I would speak with an outrageous Indian accent and tell him that I was a first time caller. And every time he would tell me I was crazy and that I had called in before and I would insist that I was a first time caller. There was Leroy from Depew, Clarence from Clarence, et al. Those were the good ol' days. We used to call into infomania and Pet Talk on the weekends as well.

was there a Sal from Salamanca? I seem to remember that!

They should pick up college basketball games for the Bonnies, UB, Niagara and Canieus. That would really helping recruiting for the local colleges. Have it available on Directv and AT&T uverse. Give Brian Moorman, Rob Ray and maybe some other local celebrities there own show. Do a reality show about people getting all banged up on Chippewa. A lot of fun programming could be aired and bring respect to the region as being a place where people actually live and things go on there

They should pick up college basketball games for the Bonnies, UB, Niagara and Canieus. That would really helping recruiting for the local colleges. Have it available on Directv and AT&T uverse. Give Brian Moorman, Rob Ray and maybe some other local celebrities there own show. Do a reality show about people getting all banged up on Chippewa. A lot of fun programming could be aired and bring respect to the region as being a place where people actually live and things go on there

Perhaps YE OLE could have an hour long daily show dedicated to a variety of shenaniganz and tom foolery. YE OLE 'POWER HOUR' if you will.

and Real Housewives of Pegulaville