Not to be negative, but the Bears win doesn't look so impressive.

Bubba Gump

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They just look terrible....Cutler is way off target, Jeffrey is just going through the motions and why he is even playing is a joke. Trestman seems to be lost. Forte is getting nowhere, but, their defense is much better than last week.

The reason I bring this up is because some people have the Bears going to the SB this year.

They just look terrible....Cutler is way off target, Jeffrey is just going through the motions and why he is even playing is a joke. Trestman seems to be lost. Forte is getting nowhere, but, their defense is much better than last week.

The reason I bring this up is because some people have the Bears going to the SB this year.

i always thought the whole Bears to the SB thing was all hype. They were 8-8 last year and their D just isn't good enough, but Cutler has seen the playoffs once in 8 yrs. The odds are against them. But, I still like their offensive weapons.

They look absolutely horrible against the Niners. Of course the worst officiating I have ever seen doesn't help. AND.....as I type this the Bears score...lol.

The Bears are playing in San Fran. Expect life to be harder on the road.

San Fran is a quality team that expects to win and Harbaugh is a quality coach. Keep in mind also, the Cowboys may not be as hapless as they looked playing the '9ers last week.

I was watching the game and wondered how long it would take someone to diminish the Bills win last week based on how Chicago is playing tonight...on the road...in a place that is very difficult to win generally...against one of the best defensive teams in football (and one of the best teams period)...who are playing their home opener...in their new stadium...on national TV on a Sunday night game....

Based on that logic, we should be happy because we beat Miami, who must be a great team because they beat New England who looked unbeatable today.....

Edited by billsfan1959

They look absolutely horrible against the Niners. Of course the worst officiating I have ever seen doesn't help. AND.....as I type this the Bears score...lol.

Niners at home opener would be thought by many to be one of the toughest games in the nfl.

Wins are all that matter.... How it "looked" is what the losers typically dwell on looking for some moral victories.

The Niners are pretty good and also opened a new stadium tonight.

Any road win is an impressive win especially when it's week 1...doesn't matter if Bears go 0-16