Mea Culpa on Chandler

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always felt that Chandler has good hands. But the last year or so, he's had lapses in talent, or something. Hopefully he gets back to reliability on a consistent basis.

And yes, hell of a catch!

Agreed, Chandler's hands have been suspect, especially in the ATL game last year. Hopefully he's past that now. At least it looks like he's not likely to be our leading receiver again in 2014.

I still think we need a real play maker at TE. That will help us all over the field but particularly on the red zone. Six FG attempts is too many. 3 or 4 of those need to be TDs!!

Anyone who saw the Denver game later saw the impact j thomas had early and often.

We NEED. To address TE in the draft. We can no longer pass on the Gronks and the Grahams etc.

I still think we need a real play maker at TE. That will help us all over the field but particularly on the red zone. Six FG attempts is too many. 3 or 4 of those need to be TDs!!

Anyone who saw the Denver game later saw the impact j thomas had early and often.

We NEED. To address TE in the draft. We can no longer pass on the Gronks and the Grahams etc.

i totally agree that a Better TE threat makes this offense so much better. I just had written him off as even being serviceable.

How many Gronk's and Graham's are there?

I bashed him all week that he can't catch. What. A. Catch.

I was defending him, but even I didn't think he could do that. It was like he saw what we were saying about the Zach Miller Seattle catch and went out there to replicate it.

Except those guys don't grow on trees and its not easy to figure out who will turn into a stud. Gronk, Thomas and Graham weren't household names in college. Vernon Davis is the only highly drafted TE that has panned out. Half these guys are basketball players turned tight end.

Now that being said, I'd turn over every stone to find my version of this player. Scout NCAA basketball, whatever it takes because these guys make a difference.