Cam Newton's bizarre press conference

YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably had a side bet to see how many times he could say donkey kong suh....much like Wes Welker and the Rex Ryan "foot fetish" interview.....as we all know it is a game of inches...not feet....or we can only put our best foot forward...etc

I find this and the idiot head coach of the patsies boring. Isn't there an NBA coach that pulls the same crap with interview? Gives the most succinct answer possible without actually answering anything.....clever.

That was freaking hilarious. I'm guessing that Cam keeps a hookah pipe in his car.

I am going to start calling people that randomly. What up Donkey Kong Suh?

Don't go all Donkey Kong Suh on me!

You stupid Donkey Kong Suh Mother F*****!

Don't make me b-slap your ass like Donkey Kong Suh!

Probably had a side bet to see how many times he could say donkey kong suh....much like Wes Welker and the Rex Ryan "foot fetish" interview.....as we all know it is a game of inches...not feet....or we can only put our best foot forward...etc

I find this and the idiot head coach of the patsies boring. Isn't there an NBA coach that pulls the same crap with interview? Gives the most succinct answer possible without actually answering anything.....clever.

Except Newton is not that witty or that much of a smug little bastard like Welker

Listen to the bait questions he was getting, was he glad he was held out, talk about the hude incident, talk about contract extensions....

He was just using scripted answer and had fun

Seems he expected 3-4 questions he didn't care to talk about and simply had a poorly written joke answer.

Hey! That's his move!

090319_VanPeltAlex_300.jpg

Is there some story I never heard about AVP and the bottle? Because otherwise, I'd figure he'd have a huge dip in his mouth on the sideline, possibly while serving as our backup QB... and definitely while coaching. "The Pill" was a gamer, and he even played in that Three Rivers playoff game we won in Pittsburgh without Kelly, which I was at.

And he was a neighbor of a cousin of mine as he coached, and all I ever heard about was what a good, down to earth dude he was... liked to hunt and fish, etc.

If liking booze is wrong, 90-95% of this board is not wanting to be right.

Players have to live in a 24 hour news cycle now. The questions asked at the presser are the same ones he's been asked about like 1000 times. He got tired of the same damn questions and decided he would be "funny." Problem is, he's not funny, so it came off as weird. I'm sure he walked off stage and bragged to his teammates how hilarious he just was.

Edited by ndirish1978

Is there some story I never heard about AVP and the bottle? Because otherwise, I'd figure he'd have a huge dip in his mouth on the sideline, possibly while serving as our backup QB... and definitely while coaching. "The Pill" was a gamer, and he even played in that Three Rivers playoff game we won in Pittsburgh without Kelly, which I was at.

And he was a neighbor of a cousin of mine as he coached, and all I ever heard about was what a good, down to earth dude he was... liked to hunt and fish, etc.

If liking booze is wrong, 90-95% of this board is not wanting to be right.

Vodka in his Gatorade bottle got him through practices at Pitt... at least according to legend.

Panthers fans are going with 1 of 2 answers

1) He is trolling them and just messing with the media in a little game

.... which I do not think is true because he is not that smart

2) He is trying to get one of the most emotionally unbalanced defenders to lose their cool and attack him and get ejected.

...which I do not think worth anything and just awfully dumb

donkeykong.jpg