Classy David Nelson

YoloinOhio

Playing for a division rival - but he just gets it.

David Nelson@DavidNelson86 8m

Excited to hear the Bills are staying in their rightful place- Buffalo. Great people, great sports town. Great for the town, and the NFL

I always really, really liked this guy. Wasn't a huge fan of giving the ball to his girlfriend when we were getting B word-slapped in Dallas, but other than that, he was always a stud. Clutch, reliable. Hated seeing him go, but totally understood why.

Good on him.

I always really, really liked this guy. Wasn't a huge fan of giving the ball to his girlfriend when we were getting B word-slapped in Dallas, but other than that, he was always a stud. Clutch, reliable. Hated seeing him go, but totally understood why.

Good on him.

At least they broke up after that, lol.

great guy, had fun watching him while he was here. best of luck David (but F the Jets)

Well said! I always enjoyed watching him on the Bills and wish him the best (at least when he's not playing against the Bills).

Edited by need therapy

Not to resurrect Whitner feelings, but the comparison between these two individuals is night and day if you recall his "Toronto Bills" statements. Now you can see why we root for the kinds of people we root for.

Now, if we really want to up the class level, let's get FredEx into the playoffs. The man deserves it.

Good on him.

Yup. Well said.

This is a little gesture but it really needs to be discussed if only because there are Ray Rice's out there that get all the headlines that give the NFL and professional sports such a black eye, and there are many more guys in the league out there like Fred Jackson and David Nelson and EJ Manual than the idjits and criminals.

Thanks, David Nelson.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Playing for a division rival - but he just gets it.

David Nelson@DavidNelson86 8m

Excited to hear the Bills are staying in their rightful place- Buffalo. Great people, great sports town. Great for the town, and the NFL

Single handedly raises the quality of the Jets franchise.

Perhaps DWhitner can learn a lesson or two.