Week 2 predictions: Squish the Fish

YoloinOhio

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Miami comes out of the tunnel on Sunday and feels the power in that stadium they will crap themselves. They will think “What the hell did we just walk into?” “This feels like a playoff game atmosphere!” That is when they will realize that they aren't really prepared for what is about to happen to them.

Jumbotron flashes up an old clip of Bruce Smith shaking his head yes, smiling, saying - “Feel The Power!

Bills fans help their team win the momentum at crucial points in this game. Fins are never really able to get it going. Fins last drive in the game ends on an embarrassing Tannehill sack fumble caused by Mario Williams.

EJ & other various Bills team players run around the outskirts of the field saluting the fans and enjoying a bonding moment of “Man… Today is a good day to be from Buffalo and a great day to be a Buffalo Bill!”

Fans get that quivering feeling in their gut that maybe, just maybe, we end this playoff drought this year.

It’s a beat down. Bills 23 - Dolphins 6

If you are giving 21 I'd like to get in on that action. Surely if you believe that it is a 21 point game you'd be happy to give 10 points?

27-10 Bills

Seeing as how you predicted a 17 point win how about you give me ten points? Or better yet if you really want to bet just do what the big boys do and call Vegas.

This is a predict the score thread so I did just that. I stand behind my prediction.

Seeing as how you predicted a 17 point win how about you give me ten points? Or better yet if you really want to bet just do what the big boys do and call Vegas.

This is a predict the score thread so I did just that. I stand behind my prediction.

He did give you 10 points.

Madden predicts a Bills win: "The Buffalo Bills will improve to 2-0 with a win over the Miami Dolphins this week. How can they lose after such a great week with the news they are staying in Buffalo? They were already big winners in life, so it only stands to reason they win in this game, too. The big hero? Wide receiver Robert Woods. He's going to have 129 yards and two touchdowns for the Bills, and his rating is no doubt going to be increased."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000393468/article/madden-ratings-week-1-analysis-week-2-predictions

This is the kind of game that makes me very nervous. The Bills should win for all the right reasons, not least of which is the fans will be stoked at the stadium. The team just hasn't seemed to be able to deliver though in these "no way can they lose" games over the last 15 years.

Bills 24-13.

The Bills can get ahead early with draws, screens and cutbacks then they can turn loose the pass rush on Tannehill and force some turnovers. Would like to see Spiller get a long td run. As the game goes on, the big Bills O-line can wear down the Dolphins front and inexperienced LBs.

Have to watch out for Clay in the passing game. We don't want Preston Brown trying to run with him.

Go Bills

17-10 Buffalo. Tough game but we have them. If our backs get going then look for a much bigger day. We are not the pats so we will not be tired in the second half. Thank you miami for beating the pats but now it's time to get your ass handed to you. Thank you for stopping by.

Lets not get too excited for next weeks game. The Fins showed a new backbone and beat the patriots down. Moreno is going to be tough and somehow Tannehil realized he's an NFL QB and played like it. I hope the team keeps up the focus in practice this week. This is new ground for both us and them performing so well. Don't get cocky.

Bills: 27

Fins: 20

:lol: You're kidding right?

This is the kind of game that makes me very nervous. The Bills should win for all the right reasons, not least of which is the fans will be stoked at the stadium. The team just hasn't seemed to be able to deliver though in these "no way can they lose" games over the last 15 years.

I haven't been this excited about Bills game in years. Miami just faced a team with a poor OL and DL. Probably one of the worst in the NFL on both sides of the ball. That is far from the case this week. If there is a team being set up for a big disappointment, it's Miami!

17-10 Buffalo. Tough game but we have them. If our backs get going then look for a much bigger day. We are not the pats so we will not be tired in the second half. Thank you miami for beating the pats but now it's time to get your ass handed to you. Thank you for stopping by.

I like this post best of all. Except the score.

64-3 . I agree

Nineteen and O baby . I again Agree.

biggest game of the year right here.

Win and flaunt it .

Marrone should play the Bryan Cox spit video and tell the Carwell Gardner story tonight for the team

I don't think this game is going to be as close as the two teams actually are talent-wise...

I think this is going to be "one of those games" for the fish...Kind of like the Home opener in 2003 was for the Patriots...The Pats were a very good team that year, but they walked into a buzzsaw...Even the 78 Steelers lost twice...Games like this happen in the NFL most every year, to most every team...The difference will be the atmosphere...This is going to be nuts...

I see the Bills winning big and fairly easily...

Bills - 35

Fish - 17

GO BILLS!!! B-)