What have YOU done today to beat Chicago?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to be nice to my lady friend today so I can completely ignore her tomorrow. I've called family members I haven't spoke with in forever. I may try to go to church tomorrow. And my dog's Bills jersey and my Andre Reed one are ready to go.

The road to 6-10 starts tomorrow!!! :)

I went grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and got all the Bills gear out and washed it. I'll be wearing Dareus, the wife Spiller, and the boy FJax. My 10 month old has a little Jills cheerleader outfit (just got it in the mail).

Fridge full of Labatts Blue. Chicken wings ready to toss in the fryer.

Go Bills!!

I said "good luck" to my boss who is a Bears fan before he left the office on Friday. I'm hoping my gracious wish is good karma or something. I just want it to get here now... it is a non-Premier League soccer weekend here and so rather than me switching the focus of my weekend to the Bills on Sunday it has been the focus all weekend.

Let's go Buffalo.

My brother and I called Time Warner and did 2 hours of trouble-shooting last night, resulting in the purchase of a new HDMI cable. Problem solved. We figured it was better to get this sorted on Friday night, rather than calling them at 12:48 P.M. Sunday after the first home brew...