New Respect For Brady

Rob's House

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to defend Tom not so terrific?

the-ravens-safety-who-knocked-a-patriots-player-unconscious-rips-tom-brady-for-kicking-someone.jpg

Brady curses after the refs miss a PI call against the Panther

Tom-Brady-swears-at-ref.jpg

+1

How many QB's go around saying

Buffalo hotels "not the nicest places in the world" ???

Cry me a river. You think Brady is the first guy to complain about a non-call. Every single WR does it on every incomplete pass nowadays. "Manly" positions like DE have players making the holding gesture on every other play. It's fine to hate him, just don't tell me he's the only one to complain.

As for the hotels, up until 3-4 years ago, Buffalo didn't have that many nice hotels. Don't take the truth so personally. At the end of the day, it's why we all love Buffalo so much anyhow.

Cry me a river. You think Brady is the first guy to complain about a non-call. Every single WR does it on every incomplete pass nowadays. "Manly" positions like DE have players making the holding gesture on every other play. It's fine to hate him, just don't tell me he's the only one to complain.

As for the hotels, up until 3-4 years ago, Buffalo didn't have that many nice hotels. Don't take the truth so personally. At the end of the day, it's why we all love Buffalo so much anyhow.

What I am saying is Brady is a WUSSY, so Don't take the truth so personally,

The NFL let SpyGate go with minimal impact to the team and w/o the Tuck Rule Cinder Fella would be JAG.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

What I am saying is Brady is a WUSSY, so Don't take the truth so personally,

The NFL let SpyGate go with minimal impact to the team and w/o the Tuck Rule Cinder Fella would be JAG.

I have respect for Brady as a QB, he's damn good. I do get tired of the whining, and how much benefit of the doubt he gets from officials.

SpyGate really affects my attitude towards him and the Patriots team. Why did so many talented players need to cheat?

The STAR? What a joke that article is. yea brady gets up at 6am and cleans toilets. Please.

Huh? The Star? You're using the Star to make a point? That's worse than using Wikipedia. Far worse.

During Desert Storm some of my soldiers were interviewed by a reporter from the New York Times. The reporter had a canned, incendiary quote written before the interview and asked if anyone was willing to have it attributed to them. One of my naive young privates - who never said anything like the quote - said the reporter could attribute it to him. When it hit the papers, a PR firestorm ensued.

If a reputable newspaper like the NYT does stuff like this, what low journalism standards can we expect from the Star?

To me, Brady is just a football player. I have no opinion of him as a human being because I don't know him personally. All I know is that he's a good QB who plays for the wrong team.

Are you seriously condemning my use of an obvious tabloid rag article to poke fun at Tom Brady? I could care less if the only accurate facts are the names, given that it paints a picture of Mr. Bundchen as a p-whipped nancy-boy. It's funny (at least IMO).

Say what you want about Brady and you are probably right. I hate the Patriots but at the same time I admire Brady. He prepares for every game and situation. He gets on his guys if they are not playing well and demands all out effort. He is a leader and we would all love him if he played for the Bills.

Yet, if you read around, many believe that last year was one of his best seasons .... given all the WR turnover and turmoil that added to the equation.

It was one of Belihick's best years by my reckoning. I'm not a Brady hater, far from it, but he did not play well last year and I don't know how anyone looking at the games could say different. That's not to say he was awful, clearly he wasn't but he did not perform like an elite Quarterback last year. It was his lowest passer rating since 2006, the fewest touchdowns he has thrown since 2006, and his ypa was 6.9 because he got the point where all he was doing was throwing to Edleman underneath and asking him to make something happen. The Patriots ended up having to find other ways to win (I know that was because of the receivers as much as it was anything else) but I don't think you can get away from the fact that by Brady's standards it was a down year.

Edited by GunnerBill

Brady can die.

Jealous much?

Also, He is one of the best QB's to play the game. You only hate him because he plays for the Patriots.

Wishing him to die, classy. :thumbdown:

Whe he gets hit once he is a below average qb however his OL have done a great job of HOLDING their blocks and giving him time to operate. He is also protected by the refs and I can't wait to no longer see him whining every time someone touches his shoe laces.

Yes because the Patriots O-line is the only line in the NFL to get away with holding. EVery QB looks for a flag when they are hit, have an incomplete pass. Not just Brady. There is a lot of misguided hatred for him.

I have respect for Brady as a QB, he's damn good. I do get tired of the whining, and how much benefit of the doubt he gets from officials.

SpyGate really affects my attitude towards him and the Patriots team. Why did so many talented players need to cheat?

that is what I have been trying to say, yes I'm being more critical of Cinderfella because, well just because.

even still\, you have to wonder how so many "talented" off casts do so well there.

Time will tell IF the refs enforce the 5 yard chuck rule. It's been one of the worst enforced rules since it was implemented.

Maybe I'm being biased again against a division rival. but lets see how well the Putz (and NYETS) do if they get flagged for their contact down field.

So if the bilz d dominates him and he sucks, he may also then retire? Sounds great!

my feeling is he won't hang them up until Peyton does.