Captains announced

eball

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, which was my point early on.

What point was that? When you called me a troll because you couldn't understand that what I predicted is EXACTLY what happened?

This board is so predictable. I don't know why half of you even follow the team.

Captain for the first time.

A team leader since his rookie year.

GO BILLS!!!

and the article states Big Ben has been a captain only the past 4 yrs. I could have sworn he won a SB before that.

The jets don't have captains. The dolphins rotate theirs every week. This whole thing is MUD.

Edited by YoloinOhio

and the article states Big Ben has been a captain only the past 4 yrs. I could have sworn he won a SB before that.

The jets don't have captains. The dolphins rotate theirs every week. This whole thing is MUD.

Someone has to make the call on the coin tosses. This is critical!!!

Someone has to make the call on the coin tosses. This is critical!!!

Anyone that infers anything negative about EJ because he wasn't named captain by his peers is just making stuff up. It shows little understanding of lockerroom politics.

GO BILLS!!!

interesting choice of captains this year.

Seems Bills players have the right idea. Captains gotta be solid leaders , knowledgable and willing to respond to the youngsters.

Kind of like a big brother role. They also are the voice of that postional group when going to the Coaches .

I like the votes. and i am going to take it as a positve reflection

Go Bills !

What point was that? When you called me a troll because you couldn't understand that what I predicted is EXACTLY what happened?

This board is so predictable. I don't know why half of you even follow the team.

why bait people? Which is exactly what you did. man, can there be a thread without EJ, but you feel the need to "predict" EXACTLY what happened. How clairvoyant you must feel. sadly, I understand all your kool aid laced diatribes and attacks on other posters. No need to keep supplying ammunition. Which was the point of your post. You didn't even name the captains but felt it was important to bring up a topic so old, toxic, and boring. As for the captains you know the title of your thread! If Your phone could not cut and paste then type them in. There aren't that many. it was a troll post IMO. Disguised to be a told you so EJ thread. Good job.

Look, please not lump me into your why "half of you follow the team". If that was your intention. Since every year after they are eliminated you are GONE until the next kool aid season begins. The losing tradition of a crap team is too much to handle?

So, drink up kool aid season ends in 6 days. meaning real football instead of silly speculation on predicting how a poster may comment on some Bills QB.

/out

Really? That's quite a slippery slope you got there.

Let the rumors circulate that EJ not being chosen by his teammates means they don't trust him. Discuss.

ugh, how many ej threads do we need :doh:

We need a hell of a lot more than your damn Tebow (who sucks) posts.

why bait people? Which is exactly what you did. man, can there be a thread without EJ, but you feel the need to "predict" EXACTLY what happened. How clairvoyant you must feel. sadly, I understand all your kool aid laced diatribes and attacks on other posters. No need to keep supplying ammunition. Which was the point of your post. You didn't even name the captains but felt it was important to bring up a topic so old, toxic, and boring. As for the captains you know the title of your thread! If Your phone could not cut and paste then type them in. There aren't that many. it was a troll post IMO. Disguised to be a told you so EJ thread. Good job.

Look, please not lump me into your why "half of you follow the team". If that was your intention. Since every year after they are eliminated you are GONE until the next kool aid season begins. The losing tradition of a crap team is too much to handle?

So, drink up kool aid season ends in 6 days. meaning real football instead of silly speculation on predicting how a poster may comment on some Bills QB.

/out

I enjoyed this.

But, whoa, do we need the season to start.