The all Tebow for the Bills thread

Only fact that matters:

Tim Tebow has won more playoff games than the Buffalo Bills in the last 15 years.

just sayin.

Rule of thumb. When someone follows a sentence/paragraph/rant with "just sayin'" it likely means they're either full of schit or it's an opinion that has no backing/merit.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to be in desperation mode, and the entire league already knows, the FO is in denial.

desperation mode for a backup QB?

mmhmm. yeah. its amazing the nonsense you post.

can you name 6 backup qb's in the league?

actually you probably can because you've been researching them quite regularly.

if we are going to get a qb we need to get a good one and that is via trade only. so, maybe we trade mario for a qb afterall.

desperation mode for a backup QB?

mmhmm. yeah. its amazing the nonsense you post.

can you name 6 backup qb's in the league?

actually you probably can because you've been researching them quite regularly.

if we are going to get a qb we need to get a good one and that is via trade only. so, maybe we trade mario for a qb afterall.

maybe :thumbsup:

I would rather have Skelton

might as well

Laugh at Tebow all you want, but when was the last time we had a better 'QB than he is? He's better than all 3 that we have, and with the training and coaching he received in the last year, might come in and do well. We have a big, physical line, and what can be a dominant running game, so how much pressure would be on him? Additionally, he proved the year he started in Denver that he was money down the stretch, winning multiple games in the waining seconds, and made one hell of a throw to win a playoff game.

I'd give him a tryout tomorrow, and hope somehow it happens.

Laugh at Tebow all you want, but when was the last time we had a better 'QB than he is? He's better than all 3 that we have, and with the training and coaching he received in the last year, might come in and do well. We have a big, physical line, and what can be a dominant running game, so how much pressure would be on him? Additionally, he proved the year he started in Denver that he was money down the stretch, winning multiple games in the waining seconds, and made one hell of a throw to win a playoff game.

I'd give him a tryout tomorrow, and hope somehow it happens.

Simply put 10 players in the box and 1 free safety, you stop Tebow. OK, maybe a touch hyperbolic, but you get it.

He telegraphs each throw starting at 9pm the night before. If he ever plays QB in the NFL again (highly doubtful), they should make a show out of it.

Red?

I'm sorry, the correct response is... "what is red?"

Tebow = A playoff appearance and win. Buffalo Bills = 0 appearances and wins in forever.

I say call him!

Your logic is impeccable!

Just so you know, Tebow's career completion % is 47.9. Clearly he is a better QB than....Wait. Than nobody. Denver won with Defense.

I said this last night. Josh Freeman is a free agent. He is 26 and has elite NFL physical attributes. In 2012 he threw for 27 TDs and over 4000 yards.

Something happened that caused him to fall off a cliff, no doubt. I did a little research on it last night and it sounds a lot like he got railroaded by Shiano (who we know is a full blown scumbag) who may have leaked that Freeman failed a drug test which was actually because Freeman changed his ADHD medication.

In any case. I'd rather have Josh Freeman and at least a chance that he can compete in the NFL than two guys that should be playing flag football.

I'd rather have Freeman or Tebow, or trade for Sanches (Eagles taking offers)

I'm on your side but:

a. Digital clock?

b. does twice a day mean Tebow might be due another playoff victory?

You're not helping our cause.

How about this. He has played in 35 NFL games and has 16 starts. That's WAY more experience than any QB on the Bills. And over that time his passing % is 47.9. Do you think the Bills can win with a player who has that low of a completely percentage? He simply never caught on the NFL game. No other team is interested, doesn't that tell you something?

How about this. He has played in 35 NFL games and has 16 starts. That's WAY more experience than any QB on the Bills. And over that time his passing % is 47.9. Do you think the Bills can win with a player who has that low of a completely percentage? He simply never caught on the NFL game. No other team is interested, doesn't that tell you something?

OMG Dean you totally misinterpreted my sarcasm. I'll be super clear right now. Tebow sucks. He always has sucked. He always will suck. There are a lot of other players with experience that suck too. Who cares?

Edit: I got spun around a little. What just happened here?

Edited by You herd it hear last