Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

OK, so how did that work out when they are in different cities?? Maybe Seatle and Portland were considered close enough and no other competing teams in Portland. But St Louis and Denver?? How's that work?

Kroenke owns St. Louis rams and Denver nuggets I believe.

Paul Allen owns the Seahawks and Portland trail blazers

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so how did that work out when they are in different cities?? Maybe Seatle and Portland were considered close enough and no other competing teams in Portland. But St Louis and Denver?? How's that work?

Kroenke had to do one is his kid's name. This is what the Jacobs would have done if they were going after the Bills. You can own another team as long as your city doesn't have a team in that league. That is why it works for Paul Allen. Obviously with Benson they are in the same city.

@JohnKryk: 2 selection criteria beyond $, includng certainty of #NFL approval, mean highest bidder won't necessarily get #Bills: http://t.co/QhINYyzAUA

@JohnKryk: If you needed a reason beyond his acres of cash why Terry Pegula has significant edge in #Bills sale, there you go.

@JohnKryk: Source said Morgan Stanley informed potential bidders in July that great weight" placed on NFL approval & ability to close clean & fast...

@JohnKryk: ... and 2 other sources say these factors remain critical in selection of winning bid. So even if Pegs refuses to outbid JBJ & Trump ...

@JohnKryk: ... his bid is the cleanest.

EL PET-U-LAN-TE!!!!

EL PET-U-LAN-TE!!!!

Lol to pegs daughter's response to

Kryk:

@KPegula: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL EXCLAMATION

Four tweets worth of exclamations.

What does it mean? To me, it is clear, one of two things happened. Either El Petulante has obtained the Bills, or Kelly Pegula's favorite flavor of lip gloss is on sale.

Edited by FluffHead

by7S5bTp_normal.jpegKelly Pegula @KPegula · 25m

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by7S5bTp_normal.jpegKelly Pegula @KPegula · 33m

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by7S5bTp_normal.jpegKelly Pegula @KPegula · 34m

!!!!!!!!!

This is becoming my new F5 thread.

By some stupid trick of the airplane wifi I'm currently on, TBD is literally the only website I can access while on this 4+ hour flight.

So yeah, I'm F5ing a lot of threads tonight, but this one especially.