Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

You guys are real stupid. You just don't get it.

This is by far the worst sign that the Bills are leaving Buffalo. This new group with out Bonjovi

Will bid over 2 Billion. They are in it to win it.

Tim Graham confirmed that the Ralph's Will does not Say they can't sell to out of town Bidders.

His Will says they have to sell to the highest bidder. This has been confirmed.

The lease that Ralph signed with Erie County says They can't move until 2022 with a 400 million Dollar buy out.

You guys just don't get it, as Canada's only NFL

Team they stand to make Billions.

They will just pony up the 400 Million and break the lease it's that simple. They will not spend

6 years waiting with empty stands at the Ralph.

They want this team and now that the Bon Jovi

financial handcuffs are off there bid watch out.

Terry Pegula better be prepared to pay over 2 Billion if he wants the Bills. The Canada groups

Face has been rubbed and dragged through

The mud and now there ready to blow all bidders

Out of the water.

I hate to say this but I got a bad feeling.

My stomach is churning and I'm upset.

I do not want my Bills leaving buffalo

It's like this group from Canada has 9 lives

We need to put a silver bullet through there heart

Glad school is starting next week at least here and hopefully this isn't what a Ontario education buys you. Good luck. Edited by Mike in Horseheads

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has even indicated what the wording (in general) states that prevents relocation, Its been a long time for that type of info not to have been leaked. Only way its not been leaked is it does not exist at all -its a myth,

Bids and other items have been 'leaked' - why wouldnt the general wording/directive in the trust be leaked in some way?

Only items keeping team here is the Lease known publicly cannot be broken for 6 years and that a local Buffalo bidder happens to be the highest bidder given that 6 year condition left on the lease.

I don't think it is a log time. In fact I think any information regarding price and terms of the deal are pure speculation. I would imagine an NDA for a billion dollar transaction is air tight.

You guys are real insane, You just don't get it.

This is by far the worst sign that the Bills are leaving Buffalo. This new group with out Bonjovi

Tim Graham confirmed that the Ralph's Will does not Say they can't sell to out of town Bidders.

The lease that Ralph signed with Erie County says They can't move until 2022 with a 400 million Dollar buy out.

They will just pony up the 400 Million and break the lease it's that simple. They will not spend

Terry Pegula better be prepared to pay over 2 Billion if he wants the Bills. The Canada groups

Out of the water.

Is this sarcasm? Because if not, it's perhaps the most ill-informed post on the subject that I've read. And that's saying something.

GO BILLS!!!

Out of the water.

What is that large building NFL teams play in? help me out.

And why hasn't Toronto tried to get a team before? jacksonville, Tennessee, Cleveland, Carolina, and Houston got teams in the last 20 years, why not Toronto or even LA?

Edited by TheTruthHurts

What is that large building NFL teams play in? help me out.

And why hasn't Toronto tried to get a team before? jacksonville, Tennessee, Cleveland, Carolina, and Houston got teams in the last 20 years, why not Toronto or even LA?

My thought is that there was probably a stipulation the "Toronto Series" contract with the Bills that they could not buy a team because Toronto is part of the Bills home territory.

My thought is that there was probably a stipulation the "Toronto Series" contract with the Bills that they could not buy a team because Toronto is part of the Bills home territory.

Those expansion teams were well before the Toronto Series.

Then there is the Stadium. The giant elephant in the room. They can't even get government support to find a home for the CFL Argos.

Also the NFL, which hates relocation. Baltimore loses team, gets new team. cleveland loses team, gets new team. houston loses team, gets new team.

Buffalo is not a recipe for relocation. They have a potential owner in place. They have local and state government support. They have a decent fan base that generates more revenue on average then about 10 teams.

All this fear is pointless. It's years too early. When the stadium talks heat up that's when we worry. But it doesn't seem like Pegula or Golisano will have any trouble getting a stadium built.

It's worth noting that (a) they do NOT have double the billions that El Pegual has; he's worth more than Forbes et al says, and (b) El Pegual has more cash on hand than these two put together, plus the ability to practically liquidate on command a few billion more. Rogers' money is tied up in a Trust with multiple non-family executors.

Kirby is, IMO, right on when he pegs their chances at 0.001%.

I mean, maybe Kelly has heard something I haven't, but all signs still point to El Pegual.

Are you sure? I don't think I've seen you say this before...

:lol:

Rogers family: 7.4 billion

Tanenbaum: 1 billion

----------------------------------

8.4 billion

TPegs: 3.9 billion at the highest estimate

8.4 billion

But Rogers doesn't have access to that 7.4 whenever he wants. It is part of a trust with his mother and sister and others.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

ESPN was running a blurb on the bottom line saying Bon Jovi is still in the Toronto group, per a Schefter report. I can't find any reference to it on the internet, so someone at ESPN might have !@#$ed up. It was definitely there though, I went back and checked it on the DVR.

8.4 billion

Liquid, available assets, of only the people in the bidding group. Not "the family". Try again.

Pegula's got way more than 3.9 B

Got that right. That $1.75b he received in that land deal a few months ago is just sittin' in the bank and that isn't part of that $3.9b dollar estimate.

GO BILLS!!!

Got that right. That $1.75b he received in that land deal a few months ago is just sittin' in the bank and that isn't part of that $3.9b dollar estimate.

GO BILLS!!!

Plus private investments, the value of the teams he owns and the agencies he's built, AND the prime land he still owns all over the country and abroad.

Out of the water.

We is real stupid. It true. I agrees!