Sal Capaccio

Big Blitz

Yea I'm a big Sal fan as well. I only catch him when he is replacing Murph but I enjoy listening to him. I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying give him the John Murphy show, but maybe he could do it one night per week or they could co-present on one night of the week and make it a bit more of a discussion show with fewer interviews that night? I sometimes feel as though Murph is scraping the barrel for guests on some evenings.

I agree with him on Tannehill too. Tannehill was not good in 2013, I still think he is a bottom 6-8 of the league starting Quarterback as of the current moment. If he doesn't take a big step this year the Dolhpins have to think about moving on for me. If EJ is putting up Tannheill like numbers this year that won't be good enough for us to make the play-offs I don't think.

seem everyone is forgetting how HORRIBLE the dolphins line was (Incognito - Martin) and there was NO running game. If it wasn't for Tannehill they would have went 1 -15.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that's true he didn't have a lot of help. I agree with that. I just don't see him making enough of those tough NFL throws into tight windows to be thinking "I'm comfortable tying my franchise to this guy going forward." Before you ask - no I haven't seen that from EJ yet either... and if I'm still not by the end of this coming season then I will be as critical and saying exactly the same about him needing to make a big step in year 3.

Digging Sal more so than Joe B.

Me too.

Joe B isn't my cup of tea. I don't really buy his analysis because it always seems like he's reaching for the perfect word to finish every sentence. People do that when they need to sound smarter than they are.

Sal is way too much of a cheerleader in hopes of landing a permanent job with the bills. He also pushes his points as more valid than fans' because he lived in Florida before and he also coached 7 year olds.

I do agree we need hosts across the board who possess more expertise

Sal is the only listenable guy on that station.

I imagine them sitting in the break room all laughing with each other and acting like they are all top notch. None of them except Sal have a future anywhere but Buffalo.

Jeremy White, Bauch ... Not funny at all. Cringe worthy embarrassing.

When was the last time the station broke a story?

Me too.

Joe B isn't my cup of tea. I don't really buy his analysis because it always seems like he's reaching for the perfect word to finish every sentence. People do that when they need to sound smarter than they are.

Spot on brother. Especially with when Joe B hits the Vitamin B 12 a little to much before his tweet sessions.

Funny this came up today. I am a fan of Sals work and have been since his internet broadcasts of buffalo bills now from his moms basement.

But today I thought he was crazy when he said he wouldn't take tannehill's 2013 for EJ this year. He didn't think that would be a good step up for EJ. I thought that was crazy talk.

But back to sal as a host, you can tell he actually likes his job and that is a big plus.

Anytime Sal and Joe B are on together is solid listening

I was just going to post this

CBF

I listen to a lot of talk radio during day. Schopp was especially unbearable yesterday. It's one thing to negative and criticize. Cowher does that. But Cowher back it up with insight and ideas. Schopp just complains.

He should be pulled immediately, regardless of who takes his place.

Sal will be running that network some day. Hard working guy

I think the suits at WGR are wasting him, using him as a pinch hitter when he should be their lead off hitter. I'm betting Sal will go national at some point soon. He's too good and WGR is the minor leagues.

Edited by PromoTheRobot