Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I ! (far west burbs). Much discussion in media and water cooler about Mccown remaining the starter. Personally I preferred Jay but not everyone. How else do you think he landed a starting position and contract? Regardless, he does not blow!

Howdy neighbor! Lovie. He of the Kyle orton Rex Grossman lovie's. If there was a serious consideration that he was an alternative to Jay, they wouldn't have let him walk. In any event, he is not as good as we made him look today.

EJ, his second season in the league and it's a make or break season. Wow, expectations gave really changed.

First round picks don't get multiple seasons to come through. Another mediocre season and the new ownership and new head coach will try and find someone else - although the Watkins pick pretty much nailed that coffin shut for the next draft.

First round picks don't get multiple seasons to come through. Another mediocre season and the new ownership and new head coach will try and find someone else - although the Watkins pick pretty much nailed that coffin shut for the next draft.

Is the 1st round only place to draft a QB?

Worst performance by the O this year. Worst performance by EJ in 2 years. Don't believe the play calling is on Hackett...appeared to me EJ was changing plays and quickly going to dump offs.

Man, the offense is a mess, mostly because of the QBs. Marrone's got two weeks to whip that line into a semblence of an NFL one.

You got to feel good about this game. Starting o had no injuries, and ........................

Well Goodwin got hurt.

But if I HAD to come away with any positives from this game, it would be 4 things.

#1 Spiller is good to GO!

#2 Spikes really IS a run stuffer.

#3 Cohen is a BEAST!

#4 I absolutely love EJ's playaction. (Looks very pretty)

People were saying the O-Line was going to be a strength this year, but doesn't appear to be the case. The announcers mentioned that they all look like left tackles. Perhaps there are too many left tackles and not enough guards and right tackles.

How can the O-Line be a strength when the leader of our team keeps shifting players around? You had 21 days in pads at TC, you should know who your best 5 linemen are and stick with them in every practice and preseason.