Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think EJ wasn't very good. I was wrong. Fitz is wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Trent was better.

EJ is a horrible thrower, and a worse field general. He is making Tampa look like a possible top 3 D.

How many QBs would you not rather have than EJ?

Including backups, there are about 35-40.

Is there anyone left who still believes that EJ will be a starting QB by next season?

please....

That was one of the worst halves of football preseason or not that I've ever. The Bills even had an extra preseason game and still look this bad.

Im sure the apologists will be out in full force with their excuses after this. My favorite always is the vanilla playbook and that they are prob just saving it for the season as they don't want to show too much.

Fred chewing them out gets rid of some of that not really trying discussion

Im sure the apologists will be out in full force with their excuses after this. My favorite always is the vanilla playbook and that they are prob just saving it for the season as they don't want to show too much.

they may have a point. according to this completely objective reporter with absolutely no skin in the game, that seems an accurate assessment.

chrisbrowntwitter_normal.jpg

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBillstwitter_bird.png

@TCBILLS_Astro Tampa 'D' very similar to what Bears play. Got to believe #Bills don't want to show much against same style 'D'

Edited by Dirtbag

the announcers said in the first half what we, as fans, cannot seem to accept....with 1 minute to go they said something to the effect of 'chance for the bills to run some situational offensive plays'....this is practice, nothing more, nothing less. It's the first game with our projected OL playing at the positions they are intended to be playing in. We are not playing with our franchise receiver.