Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

McCorner looked uncomfortable out there. I hope that's just rust that he knocks off this week.

He looked in pain from some closeups. But he had some nice tackles

Put Graham out there on the perimeter as first BU to Leo or Gilmore next week

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the fault of the personnel department, not the coach. (unless you want to assume that Doug II walked into Doug I's office and told him that he was happy with the 4 QB's on the roster.)

I have to think it was a joint decision between the front office and the coaching staff in their offseason discussions on personal matters. Whatever the case, I believe it was a miscalculation.

It's the fault of the personnel department, not the coach. (unless you want to assume that Doug II walked into Doug I's office and told him that he was happy with the 4 QB's on the roster.)

Yep. If things don't end up greatly improving there this year, it's a monumental blunder on Doug Whaley's part & easily grounds for dismissal.

Along with the QB, WR, TE, OL, Dl, secondary, lb's and punter sucking the TV feed had issues also with lines in it. Do we blame that on "it's only preseason" or "the TV feed in the 90's sucked too".

Ooppps...forgot the coaching. Out side of that it was a good game. ughhhhh

Have teammates mention their support of EJ ? Did anyone go on twitter & say it's just a bad day or EJ is our man anytime during this camp ? Did the players say leadership or captain with EJ's name brought up at all ?? Where's the team's support of him, I'd like to hear it from the crew.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Watch again. Dork. The ball was out BEFORE chandler fell.

Yep. For those who have been paying attention, EJ has been throwing to receivers before they have been out of their break this preseason. He's very much improved in this important aspect of playing the position.