Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can the O-Line be a strength when the leader of our team keeps shifting players around? You had 21 days in pads at TC, you should know who your best 5 linemen are and stick with them in every practice and preseason.

I agree completely. They seem obsessed to find O-linemen that can play every position they can't find anyone who is really good at one position. Jack of all O-line positions, masters of none.

@mikerodak

EJ Manuel says there are things that Hackett and the Bills offense are "saving" for regular season. Bills fans wait with baited breath.

EJ Manuel: "We have to put our work pants on and go back to work."

@buffalobills

@EJManuel3 on 2nd half play: "The biggest thing was our offense showing some resolve" #TBvsBUF

"On my team, I want us to treat it like a regular season game. If they are keeping score, we want to win"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Team didn't look alright at all. The defense looked good. The offense looked embarrassing. At least they decided to stop running the same five plays over and over in the second half.

you realize that was the point . Boring as hell though

I agree completely. They seem obsessed to find O-linemen that can play every position they can't find anyone who is really good at one position. Jack of all O-line positions, masters of none.

you are talking about Glenn and Wood obviously Edited by 3rdand12

Just finished watching the 1st half (had to DVR it due to a prior commitment)....pretty ugly...I predicted 5-11 on another thread and wondering if that was too generous....crap...I was pretty excited about their chances this year.

Just finished watching the 1st half (had to DVR it due to a prior commitment)....pretty ugly...I predicted 5-11 on another thread and wondering if that was too generous....crap...I was pretty excited about their chances this year.

After the draft I had their win range this year somewhere between 7 and 11 wins --- I've now lowered that to between 3 and 6 wins. I've seen no improvement from EJ and we are 4 pre-season games in, worse, I thought O Line would be better and they actually look worse. You can't utilize the weapons without a QB and Line. Ugly. Edited by TXBILLSFAN

No shot at a QB in the first round next year to boot. You have to dismiss all who say it's just a pre-season game. This team is in trouble. Let's see what they do about it. The rest of the AFC must be licking their chops right now.

Edited by Green Lightning

No shot at a QB in the first round next year to boot. You have to dismiss all who say it's just a pre-season game. This team is in trouble. Let's see what they do about it. The rest of the AFC must be licking their chops right now.

That cheering you here is Brown nation licking their chops at the prospect of our 1st round pick next year. Say it isn't so !!!

Just not a fan of EJ. We picked the wrong year to go after our QB, again. Bortles already looks better. Kind of ironic that Kelvin Benjamin and Mike Evans have caught TD's vs. Buffalo....Sammy who is better has nothing. Too bad he doesn't have a stud QB throwing him the ball this year...