Stevie Johnson Struggling to Secure #3 Spot with 49ers

WickedGame

Meh...whats the difference? I believe we are a solid team but until we get solid play at the QB position we will not have a winning record. Stevie or no Stevie....it just doesnt matter at this point in time. We need solid play at the QB position. Other than that we are strong. Well, then there's the coaching staff. I'm starting to wonder about that too.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, after two preseason games stevie isn't in synch with an inaccurate qb?

he must suck then.

funny i remember him as a gamer who produced in the clutch and brought a lot of passion to the game.

i also think if it was 4th and 6 and my life was riding on the first down I'd much rather have stevie getting open and making the play than that punk Crabtree.

his injuries always frustrated me because it seemed like he was always hurt, but you guys are laying it on too thick. he's a very good wideout.

wait, after two preseason games stevie isn't in synch with an inaccurate qb?

he must suck then.

funny i remember him as a gamer who produced in the clutch and brought a lot of passion to the game.

i also think if it was 4th and 6 and my life was riding on the first down I'd much rather have stevie getting open and making the play than that punk Crabtree.

his injuries always frustrated me because it seemed like he was always hurt, but you guys are laying it on too thick. he's a very good wideout.

The opposite of this is accurate.

I'd much rather have stevie getting open and making the play than that punk Crabtree.

Actually the proper term is punk a$$ chump.

I'm not trying to say I told you so, well maybe a little, but people around here laughed at me back in February and March when I said I didn't think SJ would be on the opening day roster. Then they laughed when I said I didn't know if he'd make the 49er team or not. We'll see, but I still thinks odds are good he very well may not.

Edited by reddogblitz