This Saturday's Tampa game prediction

I predict this is a must win game. Don't wanna start out 1-3 or else we will certainly be giving the browns a top ten pick. Browns fans will be watching, that's for sure. It's time to put up or shut up. Push all the chips to the center, this is the definition of a must win.

What a maroon. You changed the thread from "it's a sellout" to a game prediction. So tricky. Not.

you must feel so proud, Great job policing this site.

Myself I try to be optimistically objective about these things. They do not change the quality of my

Personal life one way or the other, nor upset me. Since this is simply a football message board.

Here are my predictions:

The 1st team offense finally scores a TD.

EJ has a solid yet unspectacular outing…a few good throws mixed in with a few misfires. About 63% completions and 5.5 YPA.

Tuel is the #2 QB and gets more reps than Thad does.

Dennis Dixon still doesn’t see the field unless it’s for a kneel down to run out the clock at the end.

Our defense looks stout against the run but gives up a big pass play.

That even if our QBs complete 99% of their passes and we score 42 points that many on this site will still complain that all of our QBs are terrible and that we should trade for Glennon…even if he plays worse than any of them.

That I couldn’t care less what the final score is as long as we play well and look like we’re still improving. Well, I say that now but after a few beers I’ll probably be on my couch yelling for our soon to be busboys to stop their soon to be busboys and be disappointed if they don’t. Bills 22-Bucs19.