Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Marrone on @sammywatkins: "They told me that they haven't made a decision on him yet" pic.twitter.com/RNKQCmLBRV

Marrone on @66_Henderson: "He can play right tackle. He's fighting for a starting job on this team"

Marrone: praised Erik Pears' play in transition to right guard. "He's one of the best pros I've been around"

OC Hackett on OL combinations: "It's a good situation to have. We have a lot of guys playing different positions" pic.twitter.com/YNvbKcjvev

Hackett on roster competitions: "Guys are forced to make plays all the time. There's no relaxing"

Hackett on @EJManuel3: "He wants to be perfect every time and he can hold it against himself. It's not going to be perfect every time"

#Bills OC Nathaniel Hackett on goals for @EJManuel3: "We want him to play all 16 games and take us to the playoffs"

It's touch and go with Groin injuries, best medicine is resting it. I hope that Leo can use the next 3 weeks off to get ready, this looks to be a break-out year for him.

yeah, I know he really wanted to play this week but you're right. I do worry that his first game action will come against Marshall and Jeffrey though. Actually this terrifies me.

@JoeBuscaglia: It's a groin injury for McKelvin. He has had numerous injuries to that area of his body over his career. Camp has been mostly lost to injury

McKelvin doesn't need camp, he just needs to get healthy.

Fight video:

https://www.youtube....UWlS7kK97Q#t=15

Of course he needs camp. The guy isn't going to be in any kind of shape to play in a regular season game by sitting out the entirety of camp. He's missed pretty much all of camp already, you think you can just walk into a game after not having played for 8 months and do it at a high level?

The good news is that the Bills have plenty of depth at CB.

Of course he needs camp. The guy isn't going to be in any kind of shape to play in a regular season game by sitting out the entirety of camp. He's missed pretty much all of camp already, you think you can just walk into a game after not having played for 8 months and do it at a high level?

The good news is that the Bills have plenty of depth at CB.

They learned from the Justin Rogers disaster. It was really painful watching him get singed last season.

I'm surprised that so far no one has jumped in on the latest Russ Brandon controversy. Apparently, he's meddling in on the football side of the business again. He's a highly lauded baseball player from St. John Francis and before they break camp he is to give Bills quarterbacks a little tutorial and lesson on the practice field showing them how to slide properly feet first without getting hurt.

I thought Russ Brandon was through making football decisions for this team???!!! Why must he kept meddling???!!!

looks like some punches landed on Woods and Chandler. Why is this idiot punching our starters in the face? Fighting your teammates in training camp is one thing but removing their helmet so you can punch them in the face is another

looks like some punches landed on Woods and Chandler. Why is this idiot punching our starters in the face? Fighting your teammates in training camp is one thing but removing their helmet so you can punch them in the face is another

Heat of the moment and it's training camp. Is only suppose to punch backups? These things happen. Personally, I think it's a good thing. I like Chandler but always thought he was soft. Love the way he stood up for his teammates.

And just remember, when football plays fight, they're thugs. But when hockey players do it, they're good ol' boys! :)

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Bryant Johnson is probably just blaming Wood for Johnson not going to make the team. Maybe if Wood could have blocked The Super Jew or Stefan Charles a little bit better in camp Johnson could have had a chance.

:w00t::lol:

McKelvin doesn't need camp, he just needs to get healthy.

Fight video:

https://www.youtube....UWlS7kK97Q#t=15

The best part of the video was Pears coming in and absolutely destroying Johnson (with a little help from Chandler at the end) sticking up for his fellow O-lineman. Have a new found respect for him after seeing that.