Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it but from what I've seen on Chris Williams I hope Richardson can somehow play himself into that LG role.

They have been saying that Richardson has a much higher level of comfort at RG. I'm hopeful Chris Williams will justify the faith the Bills showed in him by playing well enough to earn the contract he signed.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

i like it but from what I've seen on Chris Williams I hope Richardson can somehow play himself into that LG role.

richardson taking the starting role would be my preference as well. i think he probably will sometime this season, but he'll likely need some more time. i had intended to mean the week 1 starters against chi. i'm sorry, i ought to have been more specific.

They have been saying that Richardson has a much higher level of comfort at RG. I'm hopeful Chris Williams will justify the faith the Bills showed in him by playing well enough to earn the contract he signed.

i hope so too. I know they signed him for a reason. I just pray it isn't a rerun of last year at that position but if we have learned anything from Marrone he won't hesitate to yank guys off the OL if needed. Not saying CW would get cut like brown did but I think he would bench him if needed despite the salary.

i hope so too. I know they signed him for a reason. I just pray it isn't a rerun of last year at that position but if we have learned anything from Marrone he won't hesitate to yank guys off the OL if needed. Not saying CW would get cut like brown did but I think he would bench him if needed despite the salary.

We agree on that. Here's to never seeing that nightmare scenario repeat itself.

Hoping for IR?

@JoeBuscaglia: TJ Graham comes up limping a bit after a rep. Getting looked at now.

@ByTimGraham: Biggest camp brawl I've ever seen just happened w/Bills. Started by helmet-less Eric Wood and rookie DE Bryan Johnson, throwing haymakers.

@ByTimGraham: Brawl.started because Wood and B Johnson locked up after goal-line drill play was over. Johnson ripped off Wood's helmet & started punching.

@buffalobills: QB Dennis Dixon delivers a strike to @Gragg80 - over the LBs and under the safeties for 20+ #BillsCamp

@MatthewFairburn: Fight broke out at the end of Bills practice. Rookie Bryan Johnson threw a few punches at Eric Wood. Language was NSFW.

@StepnerWKBW: Legit fight at #Bills practice between C Eric Wood and DE Bryan Johnson. Johnson ripped Woods helmet off and was throwing punches.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hoping for IR?

@JoeBuscaglia: TJ Graham comes up limping a bit after a rep. Getting looked at now.

@ByTimGraham: Biggest camp brawl I've ever seen just happened w/Bills. Started by helmet-less Eric Wood and rookie DE Bryan Johnson, throwing haymakers.

@ByTimGraham: Brawl.started because Wood and B Johnson locked up after goal-line drill play was over. Johnson ripped off Wood's helmet & started punching.

@buffalobills: QB Dennis Dixon delivers a strike to @Gragg80 - over the LBs and under the safeties for 20+ #BillsCamp

@MatthewFairburn: Fight broke out at the end of Bills practice. Rookie Bryan Johnson threw a few punches at Eric Wood. Language was NSFW.

@StepnerWKBW: Legit fight at #Bills practice between C Eric Wood and DE Bryan Johnson. Johnson ripped Woods helmet off and was throwing punches.

Eric or Robert Woods? Guessing Eric but Robert seems to attract fights Edited by snamsnoops