Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia: 3rd team #Bills OL from L to R: McClain, Wheeler, MacPherson, 'Unga, Coughman

@JoeBuscaglia: 2nd team #Bills OL from L to R: Hairston, Urbik, Legursky, Richardson, Kouandjio

@JoeBuscaglia: 1st team #Bills OL from L to R: Glenn, C Williams, Wood, Pears, Henderson

@AdamSchefter: By next week, NFL is expected to increase size of practice squads to 10 players from 8, per source. So 64 more jobs.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I have a prediction:

EJ is going to throw a wildly errant pass on an out pattern, and Sammy, on the sidelines, without moving his legs, is going to reach out and make a spectacular one handed catch which will go viral.

Which will result in torn rib cartilage and him lading on IR. :death:

@buffalobills

.@EJManuel3 to @CJSPILLER with a deep ball? You bet. #BillsCamp

@JoeBuscaglia: 1st team #Bills OL from L to R: Glenn, C Williams, Wood, Pears, Henderson

@AdamSchefter: By next week, NFL is expected to increase size of practice squads to 10 players from 8, per source. So 64 more jobs.

Both of these are good signs . . .

@john_wawrow: Breathe easy #Bills fans as it appears team is simply being cautious regarding WR Watkins' injury. Now, off to practice.

@john_wawrow: In same #Bills Watkins injury story: Agent Tory Dandy also says Watkins is fine, and could have returned during game Saturday.

@ChrisTrapasso: Per @mikerodak, Landon Cohen, Stefan Charles, Corbin Bryant getting some reps with the 1st-team at DT tonight for #Bills. They've earned it.

@ChrisTrapasso: No, Marcell Dareus' job isn't in jeopardy. At all. #Bills likely want to see those backup / situational DTs playing with the 1s.

@john_kucko: Crisp, Fall-like night for #Bills practice. @Fred22Jackson hauls in pass here #BillsMafia http://t.co/vuEvJch95G

@mikerodak: Another new look at safety. Aaron Williams and Graham with the first team in latest 11-11

@JoeBuscaglia

Glenn looked outstanding in 1on1 drills versus Jerry Hughes tonight. 3 for 3

It's good to have him back.Now let's see how Henderson does.

@mikerodak: Another new look at safety. Aaron Williams and Graham with the first team in latest 11-11

Wow...I know we said it might be a possibility, but if we see it more than once, I think Schwartz would have been very unhappy with our offerings at safety #2. Still, we have the depth for it, and I could see Graham taking Byrd's place.