Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

Let's be honest. No one gives a crap about Henderson right now any more than they give a crap about all the women kidnapped by Boko Harem.

They made their noise. They made their point. They moved on to the next moneymaker.

True. But that wasn't for them. I'd thought people would like to know what appears to be an unbiased story corroborating the officer's account of the incident.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will the facts matter to the protesters?:

http://www.stltoday....b7df75fef6.html

No.

in fact, make that.............hell no.

We have seen, too often, in these 'promoted' racial incidents that the narrative is much more important than the truth.

Poor Michael Brown is dead, but his 'supporters' have moved on to their own self-interests

and a certain desperate national political party shamelessly uses this type of tragedy for their own ends.

No.

Like Tom said.

It's all about perception. They believe everything is rigged against them. Nothing will change their perception. They will just say the autopsy is a lie. On the right, we call them birthers.

It's like we were sold a false narrative by a media eager to enable democrats' election-year race-baiting or something:

WaPo: Evidence supports officer’s account of shooting in Ferguson. “Because Wilson is white and Brown was black, the case has ignited intense debate over how police interact with African American men. But more than a half-dozen unnamed black witnesses have provided testimony to a St. Louis County grand jury that largely supports Wilson’s account of events of Aug. 9, according to several people familiar with the investigation who spoke with The Washington Post. Some of the physical evidence — including blood spatter analysis, shell casings and ballistics tests — also supports Wilson’s account of the shooting, The Post’s sources said, which cast Brown as an aggressor who threatened the officer’s life.”

So, “Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none of them have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, The Washington Post’s sources said.” Sad when racial terror makes witnesses unwilling to come forward to serve justice.

Interesting that when the facts are known it becomes evident that the blame is not with a cop, a perp, a black guy, a white guy, a black witness or a white witness or even Al Sharpton or that quack money grabbing Michael Baden............it is pot. Again. Ryan and Bob, where are you?

I'll field this one, man.

1) If he was high, man, he'd be chill. Yo, man I smoke weed and I don't want to fight people. I ain't got no beef with the police when I'm in the car, I'm their B word, I'm their nigga. I know they out to get me and if I smoke weed I'm just sit back and say !@#$ it, cuz ya know, it's like you know what I'm saying?

2) Yeah, man, that's probably when them police started hitting it down on him. They weren't going to let this kid stand up after they shot him, they had to make it look like it was an accidents, man. You don't know what its like on these streets, there ain't no accidents. We ain't got nothing but our streets and we be having to take pride in them and ourselves then these polices come and knock us down.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.usanews.net/local/no-fly-zone-over-ferguson-mo-in-august-was-intended-to-keep-media-away-phone-recordings-show-h39634.html

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government agreed to a police request to restrict a lot more than 37 square miles of airspace surrounding Ferguson, Mo., for 12 days in August for safety, but audio recordings show that nearby authorities privately acknowledged the objective was to keep away news helicopters for the duration of violent street protests.

I really have no idea how to take this. Why did the federal government do this? Where were the violent street protests? Who were in those protests? Was the federal government not wanting to show the violence from the police or from the citizens? What is the whole story here.

I don't get it, it's just so amazing.

They will not. 2 black ministers were in O'Reilly and they said they will not accept it, because this is all interpreted, as in, white people make up the rules on how autopsies and forensics work in the first place, so they are anti-black to begin with.

Forensics and autopsies are here to help the police is basically what they are saying too.

They want WIlson to be on trial regardless. They refuse to believe hard evidence is real.

Bills asks them, and they refuse to accept it. Go right to 4:45 and they say this. Start earlier, the other fellow talks about it being interpreted at the end and refuse to accept forensics.

https://www.youtube....h?v=mIswL84dx50

Edited by Security

They will not. 2 black ministers were in O'Reilly and they said they will not accept it, because this is all interpreted, as in, white people make up the rules on how autopsies and forensics work in the first place, so they are anti-black to begin with.

Forensics and autopsies are here to help the police is basically what they are saying too.

They want WIlson to be on trial regardless. They refuse to believe hard evidence is real.

Bills asks them, and they refuse to accept it. Go right to 4:45 and they say this. Start earlier, the other fellow talks about it being interpreted at the end and refuse to accept forensics.

https://www.youtube....h?v=mIswL84dx50

but they never say that it's an issue of white people making the rules.

but they never say that it's an issue of white people making the rules.

They are saying forensics are autopsies are interpreted, so I am interpreting they are saying forensics and autopsies are deemed an interpreted because they are biased against blacks, that is the only way to understand what they are saying.

If you're our interpreter, God help us all.

You are the fool that does not answer questions.

I asked you questions before in the other thread that you NEVER bothered to answer, yet you ridiculed what I said.

That is what people do who are egotistical low life's. You don't like what someone says, but won't answer questions.

What do you think the pastor's meant by saying that Forensics and autopsies are interpreted, and because they are, they cannot be trusted?

Do you think they believe forensics and autopsies are biased in some way against black people?