Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What'll they do if the grand jury votes to indict?

I would pay a lot of money to have a reporter go to these 'leaders' and ask them that very question.

I would also like to know why they do not believe in the American justice system and why they simply undermine the actual witnesses.

But what if they did? Do they just cancel the protests? "Oh...never mind..."

they'll probably take credit for the indictment, and maintain a threatening posture throughout the trial in an attempt to influence that as well.

I would pay a lot of money to have a reporter go to these 'leaders' and ask them that very question.

I would also like to know why they do not believe in the American justice system and why they simply undermine the actual witnesses.

Oh come on man you know the justice system is blind but not color blind.

Oh come on man you know the justice system is blind but not color blind.

I really want to make a very inappropriate stereotypical joke but do not believe it would be well received as a joke and instead be taken seriously by the idiots who actually believe stuff like it.

Race baiting at the highest level.

Eric Holder Likens Michael Brown to Emmett Till: "The Struggle Goes On"

Attorney General Eric Holder likens the shooting of Michael Brown to the 1955 murder of Emmett Till after an event where a tree was planted in Till's memory on Capitol Hill.

"The struggle goes on," Holder said Monday. "And it's not only Ferguson, there are other communities around our country where we are dealing with relationships that are not what they should be, be they official communities they are supposed to serve or whether it's on a more personal level.

http://www.realclear...le_goes_on.html

Roger Simon: Suppose They Gave a ‘Ferguson’ and Nobody Came?

Organizers Train Newly Minted Protesters in St. Louis.

“I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid.”

they'll probably take credit for the indictment, and maintain a threatening posture throughout the trial in an attempt to influence that as well.

Doubt it. These are professional protesters we're talking about. They rarely take credit, because they don't really take a stand. They just jump up and down a lot for whoever pays.

Organizers Train Newly Minted Protesters in St. Louis.

“I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid.”

Oooohhhhh......so that's what a "community organizer" does! I've been wondering all these years. Rounding up ignorant thugs to riot. Certainly seems like good training to be POTUS.

Which, of course, leads directly to white flight and the exodus of businesses, which is the desruction of the tax base which, of course, is how we wind up with Detriot, Michigan.

And, you want me to be afraid of you? !@#$ you.

You didn't scare me, but you did just make me disdainful of your cause, so feel free to burn your city down and keep on killing each other. And if, per chance, you make it out of your self inflicted hell, and do come to my neighboorhood to try to take what's mine, you'll wind up dead on my lawn.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Doubt it. These are professional protesters we're talking about. They rarely take credit, because they don't really take a stand. They just jump up and down a lot for whoever pays.

likely they use the term 'professionals' to provide them a little wiggle room should things go bad. I think they're too emotionally invested to be considered simply professional protest organizers. by all appearances, they wear this cause like a badge of honor. I have a really hard time envisioning them taking a deal to protest on behalf of 'the system'.

Which, of course, leads directly to white flight and the exodus of businesses, which is the desruction of the tax base which, of course, is how we wind up with Detriot, Michigan.

And, you want me to be afraid of you? !@#$ you.

You didn't scare me, but you did just make me disdainful of your cause, so feel free to burn your city down and keep on killing each other. And if, per chance, you make it out of your self inflicted hell, and do come to my neighboorhood to try to take what's mine, you'll wind up dead on my lawn.

Yup, they are all guilty of that you tough guy you

You didn't scare me, but you did just make me disdainful of your cause, so feel free to burn your city down and keep on killing each other.

See South Central LA after the Rodney King riots in 1992. 22 years later and it's a shining example of how violent protest brings about change. :rolleyes:

See South Central LA after the Rodney King riots in 1992. 22 years later and it's a shining example of how violent protest brings about change. :rolleyes:

I remember after they burned down all the stores in the area, television reporters interviewing people who couldn't find anywhere to cash their welfare checks, because, well, all the stores had been burned.

Yes, but it's easily fixed if we just give people a living wage.

Yup, they are all guilty of that you tough guy you

Just like a statist to be the first to say "It's unfair to include the many because of the actions of a few" right before you start explaining how we need to take guns from the many because of the actions of a few.

This is why America is turning on the left in droves. Women, Jews, Hispanics, blacks...all of them turning on you because they're not as stupid as you all announce them to be.

likely they use the term 'professionals' to provide them a little wiggle room should things go bad. I think they're too emotionally invested to be considered simply professional protest organizers. by all appearances, they wear this cause like a badge of honor. I have a really hard time envisioning them taking a deal to protest on behalf of 'the system'.

No, there actually are "professional protesters" that go around to high-visibility causes just to protest, and make a living off of it.

The organization and types of targets LA posted above makes me believe they're involved, since often they're loosely affiliated with anarchists, ANSWER, or environmental groups, and that's the sort of target list they usually come up with. Plus, if the governor is declaring a state of emergency days before the jury decision, there's probably some hard evidence of some pretty solid organization behind them, which usually points to the professional protesters as well.