Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

It is amazing that there is outrage over Ferguson and not over this.

A 12 yr old getting shot is something we need to be outraged by not because a 12 year old got shot and killed but because of why he got killed. It has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with the culture which allows a child to use a toy that is so realistic and modified that it cannot be differentiated from a real weapon. Also, more importantly, why is this kid grabbing his gun when police are ordering and commanding the child to put the weapon away? Is it part of the whole gangster attitude that is rampant?

Looks like his parents are preparing for a lawsuit. They ought to sue themselves for raising their son to be a complete moron. Do you have to be above a certain age limit to qualify for a Darwin award?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love when Rudy speaks his mind. He'd clean up Ferguson in no time.

http://www.msnbc.com...e-cops-ferguson

People like Dyson contribute to the issue of black on black crime, because after he makes a moronic statement like “This is a defense mechanism of white supremacy at work in your mind, sir," he uses that to incite more anger in the black communities so they all get behind Dyson to make him feel important.

If you're black and speak truth to black-on-black crimes, and their deterioration of the family, you're done. Notice how they have no issue taking down Bill Cosby based on accusations. If Cosby carried the typical racist water like Dyson and Shartpton, all you'd hear is how these women accusing him of rape were racists.

It is amazing that there is outrage over Ferguson and not over this.

A 12 yr old getting shot is something we need to be outraged by not because a 12 year old got shot and killed but because of why he got killed. It has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with the culture which allows a child to use a toy that is so realistic and modified that it cannot be differentiated from a real weapon. Also, more importantly, why is this kid grabbing his gun when police are ordering and commanding the child to put the weapon away? Is it part of the whole gangster attitude that is rampant?

I saw in another report that they have video. I get the feeling that it will be very telling of what happened and then this story will go away pretty quickly. What I want to know is who removed the orange tip. If it was the parents, that would do wonders for their idea of a lawsuit.

I saw in another report that they have video. I get the feeling that it will be very telling of what happened and then this story will go away pretty quickly. What I want to know is who removed the orange tip. If it was the parents, that would do wonders for their idea of a lawsuit.

I imagine it was the kid. It could have merely broke off, too.

I am hoping this was nothing more then a stupid kid and an accident. I don't want to think that the parents let the tip be removed or removed it themselves.

People like Dyson contribute to the issue of black on black crime, because after he makes a moronic statement like “This is a defense mechanism of white supremacy at work in your mind, sir," he uses that to incite more anger in the black communities so they all get behind Dyson to make him feel important.

If you're black and speak truth to black-on-black crimes, and their deterioration of the family, you're done. Notice how they have no issue taking down Bill Cosby based on accusations. If Cosby carried the typical racist water like Dyson and Shartpton, all you'd hear is how these women accusing him of rape were racists.

rapcists?

Fox News: Hagel

MSNBC: Ferguson

CNN: Ferguson

HLN: Cosby

Watching MSNBC during extended lunch.

It's hilarious, but not like CNN just had. A guy at work with people behind him talking on camera about whats going on. Said they are poor working people who work hard for their money and who just want to live free. It's Monday at 2pm. Why are they not at work?

Anyway, from what they're saying is that they are taking a little bit of time to barricade up some stuff. The decisions to do this were done beforehand and do not reflect the bill. They are boarding up memorials and public places vulnerable to vandalism, as well as getting the plans in place.

The plan is to do the verdict before dark, and early as possible. I'd expect by 3:30 their time.

MSNBC will be all over Ferguson since Sharpton is one of the guys gearing everyone up for violence and mayhem. He needs the ratings desperately.

I have been watching it for the last 10-15 minutes and it's been nothing about "what-if's" and "how-comes."

What if the bill is read and they're found free of charge and are innocent? What if guilty? What if 8 say he did it and not 9? What if they get a hung jury? What does this mean?

"How come we do not expose racial injustice all over this country?" "Why is this getting so little attention?" "What will a true bill take?" "What is so special about this grand jury, and what do they have to keep in mind for this verdict due to how important it is?"

The plan is to do the verdict before dark, and early as possible. I'd expect by 3:30 their time.

You know Barry urged Sharpton to poke the agitators while they were meeting to discuss who should be his next AG.

After the FBI caught the Black Panthers making bombs for the verdict, it's clear the left is begging for this to get violent. Buildings must burn. People must die. TVs must be stolen. It's the progressive way to make a point.

Edited by LABillzFan

If they do indict him, will there still be protests?

That was asked already, and yes.

"This is a movement, not a moment" is the tagline being used. I was watching some coverage earlier from different websites and they would link different YouTube videos and stuff. Most were very odd and I honestly believe they were setup. They were what looked liked everyday women for the most part, calmly walking or holding signs and speaking clearly and using very popular tag line statements, such as 'movement/moment' and many of them quoting each other almost exactly about the other "injustices." There were only a few men and it was very clearly produced as a person, holding the cell phone usually, recorded their response to each question.

The few I saw bringing up violence or anything such is that it was the only way they could get their voice turned

Other notes of mention were interesting but not repeated. "This is worse then Katrina, Obama don't give a ****." "Democrats ain't Democrats, they're Republicans just calling themselves Democrats." "We got injustices here, we ain't the only one, we're going to find them and make the world respond."

If they do indict him, will there still be protests?

they have already responded to this.......................YES there will.

“In anticipation of the impending grand jury decision in Ferguson, MO, National Action Network (NAN) Chapters are encouraging community members to join them when it is announced,” the statement reads.

“Regardless of what the decision is, NAN chapters in over 20 cities around the country will gather".

If Officer Wilson is indicted, the release says, the protests “will focus on what would be a teaching moment on how to deal with national legislation for policing.”

Here are the venues for Sharpton’s Tour:

ATLANTA, GA: 75 Spring St, SW, 2211 U.S. Courthouse

BIRMINGHAM, AL: 1729 5th Avenue North #140

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ: 2715 Atlantic Ave

BROOKLYN, NY: 225 Cadman Plaza E. Brooklyn, NY

CHARLESTON, NC: 200 East Bay Street City of Charleston Police Department, 180 Lockwood Blvd

CHARLOTTE, NC: 401 West Trade Street

CHICAGO, IL: 219 S Dearborn St #74

CINCINNATI, OH: 550 Main Street

PHILADELPHIA, PA: 601 Market Street

CLEVELAND, OH: 801 West Superior Avenue

DETROIT, MI: 231 W Lafayette Blvd

FERGUSON, MO: (Police Department), 222 S. Florissant Road

LOS ANGELES, CA COURT HOUSE: 255 East Temple

NATCHEZ, MS: 109 North Pearl Street

NEWARK, NJ: 970 Broad St. (Broad/Walnut Sts.)

OAKLAND, CA: 1225 Fallon Street

ORLANDO, FL: 401 West Central Boulevard

PATERSON, NJ: 401 Grand Street

PHOENIX, AZ: 400 West Washington

SANFORD, FL: 1300 Park Avenue

TALLAHASSEE, FL: 111 South Adams Street

Because if the facts don’t work out in your favor, change the rules. And if that doesn’t work, break stuff.

Edited by B-Man

they have already responded to this.......................YES there will.

“In anticipation of the impending grand jury decision in Ferguson, MO, National Action Network (NAN) Chapters are encouraging community members to join them when it is announced,” the statement reads.

“Regardless of what the decision is, NAN chapters in over 20 cities around the country will gather".

If Officer Wilson is indicted, the release says, the protests “will focus on what would be a teaching moment on how to deal with national legislation for policing.”

Here are the venues for Sharpton’s Tour:

ATLANTA, GA: 75 Spring St, SW, 2211 U.S. Courthouse

BIRMINGHAM, AL: 1729 5th Avenue North #140

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ: 2715 Atlantic Ave

BROOKLYN, NY: 225 Cadman Plaza E. Brooklyn, NY

CHARLESTON, NC: 200 East Bay Street City of Charleston Police Department, 180 Lockwood Blvd

CHARLOTTE, NC: 401 West Trade Street

CHICAGO, IL: 219 S Dearborn St #74

CINCINNATI, OH: 550 Main Street

PHILADELPHIA, PA: 601 Market Street

CLEVELAND, OH: 801 West Superior Avenue

DETROIT, MI: 231 W Lafayette Blvd

FERGUSON, MO: (Police Department), 222 S. Florissant Road

LOS ANGELES, CA COURT HOUSE: 255 East Temple

NATCHEZ, MS: 109 North Pearl Street

NEWARK, NJ: 970 Broad St. (Broad/Walnut Sts.)

OAKLAND, CA: 1225 Fallon Street

ORLANDO, FL: 401 West Central Boulevard

PATERSON, NJ: 401 Grand Street

PHOENIX, AZ: 400 West Washington

SANFORD, FL: 1300 Park Avenue

TALLAHASSEE, FL: 111 South Adams Street

Because if the facts don’t work out in your favor, change the rules. And if that doesn’t work, break stuff.

Almost makes me want to go to Charlotte tonight on a road trip...