Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Remember Darrius Heyward-Bey? He just beat newly signed Bills CB Sam Miller for a 90-yard TD in 11-on-11.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 23s

First team drill session for EJ Manuel: 2-3, 36 yards, 4 yards rushing. Drop by Hogan. The situation was 1st&10 every play. #Bills

I doubt Sam Miller is anywhere near this team come cut down day, so who cares. As for Joe B, was that intended as some faint praise? I can't tell.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love him. Probably the only thing that could change my mind is if he pooped his pants on the field or something.

He reportedly pooped but sources say it stayed in his pantaloons

Edited by FluffHead

He's the QB of our team. Why wouldn't we love him?

Because he didn't make the pro bowl or lead us to a SB his rookie year.

This overreacting is such a joke. It sounds like EJ has been progressing which is all you want from a young qb.

And Yolo is my favorite Bills reporter.

Because he didn't make the pro bowl or lead us to a SB his rookie year.

This overreacting is such a joke. It sounds like EJ has been progressing which is all you want from a young qb.

And Yolo is my favorite Bills reporter.

thanks. But I feel a little like the valedictorian of summer school...

I have noticed a trend with EJ. He never starts off good. Once he warms up, he gets better. As a rookie, sometimes the game was all ready lost before he'd get into a groove. Looks like he is improving. All he needs is reps. Lots of them.

thanks. But I feel a little like the valedictorian of summer school...

But think of all the hot dumb chicks who will be impressed!

I have noticed a trend with EJ. He never starts off good. Once he warms up, he gets better. As a rookie, sometimes the game was all ready lost before he'd get into a groove. Looks like he is improving. All he needs is reps. Lots of them.

So with time, a rookie qb might improve? What a crazy concept! :)

@ajwilliams23: Dang I love my teammates! One thing I know for sure, I can count on them when things go down. #Savages #NewAttitude

@buffalobills: Top 3 #Bills playmakers from Day 2 in Latrobe with the @steelers: http://t.co/FBK7ZjyapZ (via @ChrisBrownBills) http://t.co/LYtVZfWnPA

he's really running with that savages thing.......#LEGIONOFSAVAGE

I agree 100% This is exactly what a team like the Bills (who have had a losing culture for years) need to turn the corner. The extra preseason game and scrimmages will help them be better prepared for the season.

Tell me you didn't coach sports ?