[closed]Time to start believing in conspiracies...

Toronto group gets three chances to place a bid???

First they must have thought Roger would let them buy the team for under $1 billion. Then they get two chances to doctor up their lies about keeping the team in Buffalo. I'm sure they needed to coordinate the language with Goodell and maybe even Cuomo.

Why all the leaks if they signed NDI agreements?

Someone is steering the process across the Peace Bridge....

I think perhaps it's time for you to start sniffing glue.

This means zero. The entire process is to get the winning bid as high as it can go and still keep the team in Buffalo. That has always been the case and always will be until the team is sold to someone who will keep the team in Buffalo. How hard is that to understand?

I think perhaps it's time for you to start sniffing glue.

This means zero. The entire process is to get the winning bid as high as it can go and still keep the team in Buffalo. That has always been the case and always will be until the team is sold to someone who will keep the team in Buffalo. How hard is that to understand?

It seems it's not easy for many to understand.

They are letting Osama Bon Jovi save some face, that is all, so he doesn't look like a quitter, or more of a liar/loser than he already looks like - and trying to get Pegula to have to pay a little more even though the Toronto group has no chance at it.

Could be. They probably want him as a future owner still.

Could be. They probably want him as a future owner still.

I really don't see how or why they would want him as an owner unless he has a lot more than 500m in the bank. He is of no use to anyone if he is not the principal owner, and if teams from now on are going to be worth 1.3b or more he cannot really be that. It's ill-fated and ill-conceived, kind of like the NFL in LA stadium deal that flopped because it just couldn't work.

I did post, and agree with you, that that is why it is happening, but it just doesn't make sense if you think it through.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I've been saying this all along. Last week I started the thread about how there is 8 groups moving to round 2 who actually get to meet with the Bills trust and see all the books. The rules seem change As this thing moves along. Most of the known groups were vetted in the media and by

Fans and it made a difference. These groups

Were also vetted by Morgan Stanley.

We were told only 2 moved forward to Round 2

Pegula and Trump the 3rd group Bonjovi was told to resubmit there bid. Then all of a sudden we were told there are now 8 going to round 2

WTF. This is a cluster in the greatest sense.

I don't trust anyone to do the right thing at this point. Bottom line is a franchise in Toronto

Or Los Angeles is what the NFL wants and needs. Don't ever forget that, if they can allow

The colts and Browns to move don't think for

A second they care about little old Buffalo.

It just makes all the other teams in the NFL more valuable with

Teams in the bigger market like Toronto or LA.

So for those who say oh don't worry it's in the bag

Terry Pegula's got this. I almost half expect some article will come out tieing him to something

Seedy or ilegal so he can't be approved as a NFL

Owner. I don't Trust The NFL commissioner

Or the other owners or even the Trust.

We better stay Vigilant and Erie County better

Start protecting this asset. We only get one shot at this. I believe there are forces at work here that don't want us to keep our team in Buffalo and they will do everything in there power to make

That happen.

Edited by billsareback

I really don't see how or why they would want him as an owner unless he has a lot more than 500m in the bank. He is of no use to anyone if he is not the principal owner, and if teams from now on are going to be worth 1.3b or more he cannot really be that. It's ill-fated and ill-conceived, kind of like the NFL in LA stadium deal that flopped because it just couldn't work.

I did post, and agree with you, that that is why it is happening, but it just doesn't make sense if you think it through.

I'm sure he still has use as a non-principal owner. But I don't know if he wants that.