What Is Your Favorite Robin Williams Movie Ever?

Gugny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Patch Adams"

Incredibly fitting.

That movie freaked me out. For some reason that just made me feel uneasy throughout. I thought his role was absolutely amazing

Something about that movie was just terribly honest. It was creepy... but really it was about a guy who was so utterly alone. And I don't know, it just... hit.

Edit: Realized I used "incredibly" three times in two sentences... jeez.

Edited by Dorkington

Aladdin, though a kids movie, really showed the manic genius of Robin Williams - they just let him go and animated who he became and what he did - a perfect medium for someone who quickly jumped from one character and reference to another - Aladdin really captured that and it was fun to watch.

Incredibly fitting.

Something about that movie was just terribly honest. It was creepy... but really it was about a guy who was so utterly alone. And I don't know, it just... hit.

Edit: Realized I used "incredibly" three times in two sentences... jeez.

You seem to be at the same loss for words at describing that as I am

Don't know that I have a best movie, but my favorite scene is his soliloquy while sitting on a bench beside the Charles River in 'Good Will Hunting'.

The great people of Boston are doing a great job of turning that bench into a touching memorial.

http://www.boston.com/news/2014/08/12/good-will-hunting-bench-boston-public-garden-becomes-robin-williams-memorial/9NupwfvGMPMUolDr9IpsYL/story.html

CBF