Would you swap EJ for Manziel right now?

Would you swap EJ for Johnny Football?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Based on this weekend's play, would you swap EJ for Manziel?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can I party with each and then decide?

I can't decide until I see what everyone else says.

So we decide for you?

Promo, or Trollmo?

This was hilarious!!!

Rumor there is JF is the starter game 1 with Grossman as the backup. Hoyer is trade bait.

No wonder Cleveland has sucked for so long.

Hoyer the destroyer looks like the real deal and they are going with a fantasy guy or boring bland and a gross man.

Stupid.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris mortenson said on Monday Night Countdown that JM was late for meetings Monday, the day after their off day. But the browns say that had no bearing on the decision to start hoyer. They said they will switch QBs every 2 series so each get the same # of reps. Awkward.

Manziel was good in college. And we know that translates directly to know well you will do in the pros.

Chris mortenson said on Monday Night Countdown that JM was late for meetings Monday, the day after their off day. But the browns say that had no bearing on the decision to start hoyer. They said they will switch QBs every 2 series so each get the same # of reps. Awkward.

Haha. What a tool. Maybe he was posting some new selfies on twitter.

Showcasing?

If some team up more than a 7th rounder for Hoyer, they're stupid. He's started 4 games in 5 years.

I just remembered why I stopped frequenting Bills boards. You're either a protein guzzling EJ fanboy or you're a haterade drinking troll. There is no in between.

...Or you're a fan of the Bills and EJ and hope for the best for BOTH of them. Problem I see here is that too many posters think they know more than Whaley because they're good at Madden or FF. Armchair GMs with a higher sense of talent evaluation than the professionals.

I really hope EJ is the man, I root for him and am willing to give him more than 10 games. I don't understand the posters that don't.

The Bills mistake was not going after Alex Smith. He is extremely accurate, doesn't throw picks and was available, but we didn't even try for him. JM will be a bust in the NFL. Once the real season starts and he tries running for his life out there, he will get snapped like a toothpick by LB's.

He doesn't run through his progressions and you can't learn that after playing for so many years and focusing on your first read.

He doesn't run through his progressions and you can't learn that after playing for so many years and focusing on your first read.

As a BILLS fan, let's hope that is not *entirely* the case as this was a concern for EJ coming out of FSU, with the coaches believing they could course correct some of his mechanical and mental deficits...which, this next Pre Season game will be able to show if he continues to take that next step forward. Carolina game was marked improvement over the HOF game, and now I hope the Steelers game is the next step in EJ's evolution into a really good QB for the BILLS, for many years to come...

Really?! :doh:

Leaf was a Megalomaniac who thought he had already arrived.

Manziel is a cocky, confident leader who knows he has a lot of hard work to do and will do whatever it takes to succeed.

His Mechanics are fine, changing his mechs would just screw him up like it does to many guys who don't throw perfectly (Tebow, was way more accurate in college and they ruined him, he played great at the end of games because he would just go back to his instincts and "bad " mechanics)

Not to hijack the thread, but Tebow was better in college because it's not the NFL. Hell, Auburn just made it to the national championship game without even putting a QB behind center

At halftime last night they mentioned that there were other rookies late as well. The Browns said the rookies misread the schedule and as far as they were concerned the case was closed.

I voted to party with both of them first. I hope the best for Johnny Football and the Cleveland Browns. If he is successful, he could spark a renaissance in that town. If he flops, he's just another in their long line of busts. That said, I hope the best for EJ as well. They are two different QB's fostering hope for two long suffering organizations.

The Bills mistake was not going after Alex Smith. He is extremely accurate, doesn't throw picks and was available, but we didn't even try for him. JM will be a bust in the NFL. Once the real season starts and he tries running for his life out there, he will get snapped like a toothpick by LB's.

Ah another hindsight poster. Was it Alex Smiths 63 INts that make him very accurate. Was it the fact he was benched in 2008 for terrible backups. No one knew what Smith was going to be. He was labeled a bust after 5 years in the NFL. KC took a gamble and it paid off. To say the Bills should have grabbed him because Alex Smith is a sure thing is about as inaccurate a statement as it gets.

Edited by CountDorkula