Astro-Notes, Thursday July 31

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last Saturday. Spikes was doing the same type of things with the LBs. Seems to have taken the dominant leadership role out there. He also looked fast and fluid which I was not expecting. I did not feel the same about Preston Brown who looked smaller than I thought he would be and slower/not fluid. Randall Johnson is a beast. Looks like the size of a DT but ripped and fast.

Good to hear EJ is slowing down. Get back in the swing of things. Go Bills!

Thanks for the report Astro, great job.

Great to see EJ making strides with every rep he takes and thanks for noticing about the big uglies I was wondering how Unga, McClain and Richardson were looking against our great DL. It looks like Cujo will have tough job ahead if he wants to be the starter.

Love the report Astrobot, thanks a ton.

You sound convinced that Chris Hogan will make the team.

It's good to hear that Cyril Richardson is coming along. He was the one draft pick that I was not all that crazy about.

Love hearing that EJ is getting better and better.

Look forward to more from you Astrobot, and I await the 2015 draft reports from you as well.

Interesting that you have Hogan as the 3rd WR... Sounds like he's been having a good camp so far.

Thanks Astro - your reports are always appreciated!

I really doubt Hogan gets ahead of Watkins, Williams and Woods. Woods is the most likely slot receiver on this team or he will inter-change a lot with Watkins when they line up. The Three Ws do give our opponents some match up issue. With Spiller and/or Jackson in the backfield, everything falls on Manuel and the OL to come through.

I was there last Saturday. Spikes was doing the same type of things with the LBs. Seems to have taken the dominant leadership role out there. He also looked fast and fluid which I was not expecting. I did not feel the same about Preston Brown who looked smaller than I thought he would be and slower/not fluid. Randall Johnson is a beast. Looks like the size of a DT but ripped and fast.

Good to hear EJ is slowing down. Get back in the swing of things. Go Bills!

You don't want EJ slowing down. You want the game to slow down for EJ. Different things.

Ranks, Rastro!

I was going to be painfully disappointed if someone hadn't posted this, thanks for renewing my faith in TBD.

'Stro (or to go back to one of the beers of my yute...Stroh)...many thanks, terrific recap.

Anyone have anything on Lawson?

John Murphy seems to agree with 'Stro. He has Hogan as his most improved player (around the 9:00 mark)

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/audio/The-John-Murphy-Show-July-31/ba232f17-af7a-4c5a-843c-86699cad966c

Edited by Beerball
added link

Very nice job!!!

The one minor thing I noticed is that Hogan may be listed at 220, but I have seen reports where is is at 205 this year and that allows him to have more burst...

The way that kid seems to be working on his craft in his time in the NFL really impressed me!!