Sammy Watkins vs Revis Island. Umm yep :)

A heavy weight matchup. Might be better than Stevie vs Revis.

We gonna find out just how good Sammy REALLY is vs the Pats.

And you know Bellicheat is gonna put Revis straight on Watkins the whole game.

I cant wait to see it. Worth the price of the ticket itself.

Who gonna win? First game I say Revis because of experience. Second game I say Sammy.

Thoughts ??

Who gonna win? First game I say Revis because of experience. Second game I say Sammy.

Thoughts ??

Mike Williams and Robert Woods. ;)

I don't know if I am in the minority here or not, but I truly believe that if you compare talent to talent up and down the roster, the Bills have just as good, if not better, talent that the Cheatriots*. Unfortunately, the 1 place we don't even come close on is the most important position on the field......the QB.

If somehow, someway, EJ can get himself into the top half of the league at QB, the Bills will be very competitive with anyone this season. But, obviously, that is a VERY BIG "if."

Sammy might get open but EJ still has to put the ball on the money to get it to him. Hopefully his accuracy has improved

I thought Sammy was drafted to help with EJ's accuracy. Meaniing his catching radius is greater so EJ just has to get it close and SWAT will snatch it out out of the air!

Revis may not b what he was 4 or 5 years ago but he is still a heluva good CB. It will be a nice match up, for whoever is considered or greatest threat in that game. Coach's see things differently. Our #1 could be Williams Woods Watkins CJ FJ, n maybe a small chance of Goodwin!

Another good thing about this game is hoping to see Lady Brady on her ars!

I don't know if I am in the minority here or not, but I truly believe that if you compare talent to talent up and down the roster, the Bills have just as good, if not better, talent that the Cheatriots*. Unfortunately, the 1 place we don't even come close on is the most important position on the field......the QB.

If somehow, someway, EJ can get himself into the top half of the league at QB, the Bills will be very competitive with anyone this season. But, obviously, that is a VERY BIG "if."

I agree with you 100%

Thoughts ??

I might suggest it will be interesting how the Jets play us . I suppose it will depend on film by then . Revis is only one man regardless .

If they decide to shut someone down and play man . It may not be Watkins . Teams might have to play us in zone with help on the hot hands .

very pumped that we have so many threats . Potentially its through the roof . But the reality might be interesting too. depending on the matchups of course from week to week.

Taro T ! You just knocked it out of the park .

Key on any player and Hackett and Manuel have plenty of options ! Including just running the ball till Spiller Jackson Brown and Dixon puke

Edited by 3rdand12

I agree with all of this. The Bills can play with and beat the Patriots. In order for them to win will hinge on the success of Manuel.

I agree with all of this. The Bills can play with and beat the Patriots. In order for them to win will hinge on the success of Manuel.

Seems like everything hinges on EJ Manuel Jr doesn't it ?

Maybe we all could consider that understood and for a moment start thinking that it all hinges on Nate and how to use his stable of horses at Running back.

That could be more fun i bet ?

or something else

Not you personally Mark < Because yous are damned fine poster for sure :thumbsup:

But i think i dont want to hear much more about how Brandon Spikes and Nickell Robey could be very good if....... or i would not dislike Danny Crosman if....or we might be able to beat the jets and miami if.........

EJ can at least be mediocre . There have been much worse statement too

You guys know my gist i hope. We all know the season and future , at this point in time , depends a s++ton on EJ Manuel .

I feel we are riding him sometimes and i dont see the need to re iterate .

No offense folks .

Have a good weekend all

Edited by 3rdand12

The only part I don't agree with is the "just as good" part of the comparison. I think we're distinctly more talented position by position.

I might suggest it will be interesting how the Jets play us . I suppose it will depend on film by then . Revis is only one man regardless .

If they decide to shut someone down and play man . It may not be Watkins . Teams might have to play us in zone with help on the hot hands .

very pumped that we have so many threats . Potentially its through the roof . But the reality might be interesting too. depending on the matchups of course from week to week.

Taro T ! You just knocked it out of the park .

Key on any player and Hackett and Manuel have plenty of options ! Including just running the ball till Spiller Jackson Brown and Dixon puke

You know Revis plays for the patriots now, right?

I thought Sammy was drafted to help with EJ's accuracy. Meaniing his catching radius is greater so EJ just has to get it close and SWAT will snatch it out out of the air!

Watkins has made a lot of yards on short screens or so I've heard. With EJ limitations in year one. Your thought is certainly a good one. hopefully the OC knows about this too. Good chance the bIlls have learned the value of the screen play, and will run them this year.