Dareus not cleared to practice yet

@JoeBuscaglia: The #Bills have also placed DT Marcell Dareus and OL J.J. 'Unga on the Active/Non-Football Injury List.

@JoeBuscaglia: With those designations, Dareus and 'Unga will not practice until cleared by the medical staff. Today was conditioning day. #Bills

Too many trips to the Mongolian buffet?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute waste of talent at this stage. He's got all the motivation in the world - he's playing for a HUGE payday! What's it gonna take to get through to him?? I hope it clicks for him before it's too late.

Absolute waste of talent at this stage. He's got all the motivation in the world - he's playing for a HUGE payday! What's it gonna take to get through to him?? I hope it clicks for him before it's too late.

Little early for that type of assessment... Several teams have big name players on this list almost every year... Could just be some sneaky way to get more reps for other guys... He certainly has had some head scratchers though...

And our great talent evaluator, Joe B., has this clown rated as #1 most talented Bill. Hey Joe, there's a difference between an athlete with great physical talent and an actual football player. A HUGE difference. This underperforming, out shape clown doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Kyle Williams, but genius Joe has Marcel rated well above him. BASED on what Joe B ?

Little early for that type of assessment... Several teams have big name players on this list almost every year... Could just be some sneaky way to get more reps for other guys... He certainly has had some head scratchers though...

those "big name players" haven't had the offseason / benching last year he had. All he needs to do is get in shape and play football, but he clearly couldn't seem to care less.

Waste of talent? LOL! The guy just came off a Pro Bowl season, albeit as an alternate.

He is not a waste of talent, but I can understand d_wag's frustration.

I was thrilled when the Bills picked Dareus. The guy is a monster of a D-Lineman, and he has great versatility. To see things like this come up about him gets tiring.

I want to see him out there getting ready for the season and not have anymore stupid drama.

Waste of talent? LOL! The guy just came off a Pro Bowl season, albeit as an alternate.

And he could have been the best in the league if he got his mind right. He was a #3 overall pick. He has the talent. He just needs to be devoted. Being late to practice, smoking fake weed, drag racing and acting like a fool. Doesn't sound like someone that's got his head on right. You would have thought being around Kyle Williams would have rubbed off on him by now.

I'm guessing it's conditioning. Today was conditioning tests, only make sense. Give him a couple days and he'll be on the field.

Is not being in shape an "injury"? If anything, it should be a trigger for a player to be on the field even more, especially this early in the year.

So if he failed the conditioning test....that means he showed up to camp....out of shape. What else did he have to do for the last month besides consult with his lawyers about his two upcoming trials? This guy is as unprofessional as it gets. Should have showed up in the best shape of his life with something to prove.

those "big name players" haven't had the offseason / benching last year he had. All he needs to do is get in shape and play football, but he clearly couldn't seem to care less.

Again, I will agree that he has some character issues that he has yet to excise... And again I will say that it's a little early to assume that he's on this list bc he is overweight or out of shape, unless something has come out very recently that I haven't seen.... If he is out of shape or overweight then I concur with you

He is not a waste of talent, but I can understand d_wag's frustration.

I was thrilled when the Bills picked Dareus. The guy is a monster of a D-Lineman, and he has great versatility. To see things like this come up about him gets tiring.

I want to see him out there getting ready for the season and not have anymore stupid drama.

And he could have been the best in the league if he got his mind right. He was a #3 overall pick. He has the talent. He just needs to be devoted. Being late to practice, smoking fake weed, drag racing and acting like a fool. Doesn't sound like someone that's got his head on right. You would have thought being around Kyle Williams would have rubbed off on him by now.

I can understand the frustration as well but he's far from a waste of talent. Had he not made the Pro Bowl, I'd be more inclined to believe he was.

I'm guessing it's conditioning. Today was conditioning tests, only make sense. Give him a couple days and he'll be on the field.

So, he needs a couple days to cram for the test? He thought he could use a cheat sheet, but that didn't work out....

Yeah, I wish the light would go on. Yes, he's Pro Bowl Alternate good, but he has the potential to at least shoot for HOF great. What made it click for Bruce? As I recall, he came in chubby before becoming the Stair Master Wrecker.

So, he needs a couple days to cram for the test? He thought he could use a cheat sheet, but that didn't work out....

Yeah, I wish the light would go on. Yes, he's Pro Bowl Alternate good, but he has the potential to at least shoot for HOF great. What made it click for Bruce? As I recall, he came in chubby before becoming the Stair Master Wrecker.

Darryl Talley happened to Bruce... I'm sure that he had other factors that allowed the light to go off- but Bruce admitted that Talley was a huge influence

And our great talent evaluator, Joe B., has this clown rated as #1 most talented Bill. Hey Joe, there's a difference between an athlete with great physical talent and an actual football player. A HUGE difference. This underperforming, out shape clown doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Kyle Williams, but genius Joe has Marcel rated well above him. BASED on what Joe B ?

some people just need to relax

some people just need to relax

You think??

There is a large contingent of people on here that have great opinions and remain level headed regarding both optimism and pessimism....

And then you have those that take it to the extreme...

THE SKY IS FALLING

or

SUPER BOWL BOUND BABY!!!

Really makes it comical and a pain in the butt all at the same time, lol

Consummate non-professional. Totally lacking in football character. With a tip 'o the hat to The Senator, we have our new fat tub of goo.

Wake the phuck up, Marcel!

GO BILLS!!!