Know anyone with a disease? Read this

I was going to say that maybe you should think thrice (that's 3 times) when you are high but that might be discounting the premise that you are really just plain stupid, high or not.

I'll get high and still whoop your ass at any aspect of life.

Get off your moms wifi and go make your bed before breakfast ahole.

• 1 month later...

I thought that this was an interesting article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/medical-marijuana-costs-elderly-health/491306/

from the article...

A new study by researchers Ashley Bradford and W. David Bradford at the University of Georgia indicates that legalizing medical marijuana prescriptions for seniors reduces “use of prescription drugs for which marijuana could serve” and also “has a significant effect on prescribing patterns and spending in Medicare Part D,” the Medicare component that pays for prescription drugs for enrollees. The researchers identified nine conditions for which medical marijuana has evidence of efficacy in treatment—including anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, and pain—and compared overall prescriptions for other existing drugs in states where medical marijuana is legal versus states where it is not legal.

I thought that this was an interesting article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/medical-marijuana-costs-elderly-health/491306/

from the article...

A new study by researchers Ashley Bradford and W. David Bradford at the University of Georgia indicates that legalizing medical marijuana prescriptions for seniors reduces “use of prescription drugs for which marijuana could serve” and also “has a significant effect on prescribing patterns and spending in Medicare Part D,” the Medicare component that pays for prescription drugs for enrollees. The researchers identified nine conditions for which medical marijuana has evidence of efficacy in treatment—including anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, and pain—and compared overall prescriptions for other existing drugs in states where medical marijuana is legal versus states where it is not legal.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but realistically aren't they stupid enough already without smoking pot too?

Are potheads still trying to convince people that weed cures cancer or some ****? I really don't care much about the issue but FFS get a grip.

Here is a pretty recent research report on the subject entitled Anti-Cancer Mechanisms of Cannabinoids

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4791144/

From the Conclusion section

To summarize, cannabinoids induce tumour cell death and inhibit tumour angiogenesis and invasion in animal models of cancer, and there are indications that they act similarly in patients with glioblastoma. Given that cannabinoids show an acceptable safety profile, clinical trials testing them as single drugs or, ideally, in combination therapies in glioblastoma and other types of cancer are both warranted and urgently needed.

Here is a pretty recent research report on the subject entitled Anti-Cancer Mechanisms of Cannabinoids

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4791144/

From the Conclusion section

To summarize, cannabinoids induce tumour cell death and inhibit tumour angiogenesis and invasion in animal models of cancer, and there are indications that they act similarly in patients with glioblastoma. Given that cannabinoids show an acceptable safety profile, clinical trials testing them as single drugs or, ideally, in combination therapies in glioblastoma and other types of cancer are both warranted and urgently needed.

Stuff sure did wonders for Bob Marley's cancer. :rolleyes:

Stuff sure did wonders for Bob Marley's cancer. :rolleyes:

I believe Marley died of melanoma that metastasized to other body organs. It is difficult to treat skin cancer by smoking or even by ingesting cannabis concentrates as not enough cannabinoids seem to get to the tumor.

There are many types of skin cancer and some forms may not respond. Skin cancers that will respond seem to respond best to a topical application, from personal experience and from my reading. Cannabinoids in the bloodstream do not seem to naturally get taken up by the skin and that allows skin cancers to form and grow in cannabis users.

I believe Marley died of melanoma that metastasized to other body organs. It is difficult to treat skin cancer by smoking or even by ingesting cannabis concentrates as not enough cannabinoids seem to get to the tumor.

There are many types of skin cancer and some forms may not respond. Skin cancers that will respond seem to respond best to a topical application, from personal experience and from my reading. Cannabinoids in the bloodstream do not seem to naturally get taken up by the skin and that allows skin cancers to form and grow in cannabis users.

Wouldn't rolling around naked in pot all day cure skin cancer?

Are potheads still trying to convince people that weed cures cancer or some ****? I really don't care much about the issue but FFS get a grip.

Cancer and every other malady known to mankind.

Cancer and every other malady known to mankind.

Will it cure the malady of grown men who are scared of dogs and won't shut up about St Bonaventure in Syracuse threads ?

Smoke it up BBB, maybe your fail rate on joke posts will decrease. I like the ones where you cry about Mead.

Silly beeeeeeeeech.

The Boltons have a preventive procedure for skin cancer, maybe you'll get a free procedure someday.

That might have mattered...but the Boltons are no more.

Their words will disappear, their house will disappear, their names will disappear.

Perhaps the all-time greatest "F you(then she slowly turns and walks away)" in the history of script-writing.

I'm going to enjoy saying this to Pats* fans right after Brady, and you know right after that, Belechick are gone. Or, I'm really going to enjoy Belechick's feeble attempt, if he dares, at staying on and coaching with no Brady. It will be Cleveland all over again. And watching the Pats* fans getting literally eaten by their own delusions of greatness by proxy?

Buffalo is coming.

EDIT: In hockey too.

Edited by OCinBuffalo