Know anyone with a disease? Read this

I don't wish this thread to turn into an adult use thread but I will reply one more time. If you want an adult use cannabis thread, start one.

Water, drunk in excessive amounts can hospitalize or even kill a person. By your logic, alcohol should be banned immediately as tens of thousands die from its use every year, am I right? Oh, no? So you feel responsible adults should be allowed to drink alcohol? Interesting.

If your hypothetical child stumbled upon your pain medicine, would you rather they found your big bag of cannabis or your full bottle of vicodins/norcos? If your hypothetical teenager raided your medicine or your liquor cabinet, would you rather they experimented with cannabis or with whiskey and norcos? Educated people that care about their children would choose cannabis. It won't kill them if they do something very stupid, like take 10 times the recommended dose.

2 point takedown of the chef. Nice form Bob

I believe Timothy Leary called it collateral damage.

Wrong drug bruh. You acid heads stay out of the pot thread. Edited by Ryan L Billz

I don't wish this thread to turn into an adult use thread but I will reply one more time. If you want an adult use cannabis thread, start one.

Water, drunk in excessive amounts can hospitalize or even kill a person. By your logic, alcohol should be banned immediately as tens of thousands die from its use every year, am I right? Oh, no? So you feel responsible adults should be allowed to drink alcohol? Interesting.

If your hypothetical child stumbled upon your pain medicine, would you rather they found your big bag of cannabis or your full bottle of vicodins/norcos? If your hypothetical teenager raided your medicine or your liquor cabinet, would you rather they experimented with cannabis or with whiskey and norcos? Educated people that care about their children would choose cannabis. It won't kill them if they do something very stupid, like take 10 times the recommended dose.

Alcohol has caused tons of damage to families and lives. But it's legal and I'm against making it illegal. I'm also against adding something else that impairs to the list of what it legal to use. I hope you can understand the difference. But then again you're likely stoned so probably not.

And just so you know where I stand personally. I don't drink alcohol but to partake in weed with my bogus medical marijuana card.

Really no need to be insulting but I guess it is the norm here.

A lot of the damage from alcohol abuse is absent from cannabis users/abusers, chiefly the tendency toward violence. You know that...but throw it out there anyway. Again, troll much?

The biggest potential harm to cannabis users is legal trouble. That alone should raise a red flag if you give it any thought. (Removed insult here)

The real problem with your argument is that it ignores the benefits gained when more and more people choose cannabis as medicine versus many prescription medicines and similarly when more and more people choose cannabis as a social relaxant versus alcohol. Households would have less deadly medicines on hand, some may have fewer alcoholic beverages on hand.

There is certainly substitution going on in states where it is allowed. We have seen 25% fewer opiate related deaths in states that have legalized medical cannabis. Also, alcohol sales have gone down in Colorado since cannabis legalization. As cannabis gains more acceptance, these trends I believe will continue. Please consider

A lot of the damage from alcohol abuse is absent from cannabis users/abusers, chiefly the tendency toward violence. You know that...but throw it out there anyway. Again, troll much?

The biggest potential harm to cannabis users is legal trouble. That alone should raise a red flag if you give it any thought. (Removed insult here)

The real problem with your argument is that it ignores the benefits gained when more and more people choose cannabis as medicine versus many prescription medicines and similarly when more and more people choose cannabis as a social relaxant versus alcohol. Households would have less deadly medicines on hand, some may have fewer alcoholic beverages on hand.

There is certainly substitution going on in states where it is allowed. We have seen 25% fewer opiate related deaths in states that have legalized medical cannabis. Also, alcohol sales have gone down in Colorado since cannabis legalization. As cannabis gains more acceptance, these trends I believe will continue. Please consider

Geez it really has its hooks in you. It replaces "many" prescription drugs? Worst harm is legal? Meanwhile Reggie Ragland goes uncured.

Honestly you'd make a better case for pot of you took Ryan's tact of just being an incoherent dude who wants to waste his potentially productive years. This pot as an elixir approach is just sad and ridiculous.

'My Favorite Moron'....wasn't that a sitcom? It's OK, insults are part of the norm here, lol. Want to find performer, just have me post and viola, he appears with another terrible attempt at cannabis humor. He's like Trump on Twitter without the entertaining part.

If it could be used in place of opiates for many patients, would it be useful? If it could be used in place of insulin injections, might it be useful? If it worked as a sleep aid, might that be beneficial? How about treating brain tumors? How about as a blood pressure medicine without the side effects ? Epilepsy medicine without the side effects? etc, etc.

Yeah, could replace many of today's prescription medicines.

And, yes, the worst harm to cannabis users is certainly the possible felony on their record. Without a doubt.

You're mixing up your arguments but you know....weed does that. (Insult not removed here)

1. I am not against marijuana for medical purposes. If it help people have at it

2. I am not debating that alcohol is worse for you than pot. I've done both to excess and alcohol is a lot worse

3. I am however against it becoming easier for people to get access to a substance that impairs their judgment.

Do you follow the logic here?

2 point takedown of the chef. Nice form Bob

No but then again you're likely stoned too right bruh?

I am tired of your insults Jim. I have tried to honestly answer your questions and to have a reasonable conversation with you but you continue to be a jerk toward me, so piss off!

I am not mixing up anything. You are the one trying to troll this medical cannabis thread....clearly. If you can't comprehend that post of mine that you quoted, I think the problem is yours.

Geez it really has its hooks in you. It replaces "many" prescription drugs? Worst harm is legal? Meanwhile Reggie Ragland goes uncured.

Honestly you'd make a better case for pot of you took Ryan's tact of just being an incoherent dude who wants to waste his potentially productive years. This pot as an elixir approach is just sad and ridiculous.

Tell more tales Nancy. If you were half as productive as me you might get out of that cramped cubicle, taking orders from all of your superiors.

Go whine about Rex 30 more times you emotional biatch.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I am tired of your insults Jim. I have tried to honestly answer your questions and to have a reasonable conversation with you but you continue to be a jerk toward me, so piss off!

I am not mixing up anything. You are the one trying to troll this medical cannabis thread....clearly. If you can't comprehend that post of mine that you quoted, I think the problem is yours.

Insults? I called you a stoner. I guess weed gives you a thin skin.

You do realize that 90% of the posts here are trolling your weed cures all diseases assertion don't you?

I like Hemp granola. It doesn't have any of the "drug" in it, but it tastes good. Throw in some flaxseed and you've got something healthy. My pot smoking days are in the rear view mirror and anyone that thinks that inhaling the smoke of burning leaves into one's lungs on a regular basis won't cause serious issues down the road is crazy. Legalizing this will cause health insurance cost to rise, police and legal cost to rise, driving while stoned deaths and a rise in idiots. We really have more than enough idiots already.

Insults? I called you a stoner. I guess weed gives you a thin skin.

You do realize that 90% of the posts here are trolling your weed cures all diseases assertion don't you?

I realize that most responses to my posts are lame attempts at humor. I also realize that this place harbors some real mental midgets and some just plain !@#$ing morons. I have most of these azzwipes on ignore so I don't have to deal with their crap if I don't feel like it. Welcome to that club

If it could be used in place of opiates for many patients, would it be useful? If it could be used in place of insulin injections, might it be useful? If it worked as a sleep aid, might that be beneficial? How about treating brain tumors? How about as a blood pressure medicine without the side effects ? Epilepsy medicine without the side effects? etc, etc.

Yeah, could replace many of today's prescription medicines.

Just because you keep saying miraculous things and linking Mother Jones doesn't mean pot is a miracle drug. I could make the same assertions about pomegranate seeds or oak tree bark or whatever.

If the US government is holding pot down why hasn't it performed its miracles in other countries? Why isn't the rest of the world's population disease free?

Tell more tales Nancy. If you were half as productive as me you might get out of that cramped cubicle, taking orders from all of your superiors.

Go whine about Rex 30 more times you emotional biatch.

Half as productive as you? What if I was twice as productive? Would I be able to go Dutch on dinner with a school teacher?

If you're stoned don't hurt yourself doing the math to figure that out, just make your best guess.

I realize that most responses to my posts are lame attempts at humor. I also realize that this place harbors some real mental midgets and some just plain !@#$ing morons. I have most of these azzwipes on ignore so I don't have to deal with their crap if I don't feel like it. Welcome to that club

Ignore is for whimps and good luck talking to yourself here.

It's only fair, considering that most of your posts are lame attempts at medicine.

It's only fair, considering that most of your posts are lame attempts at medicine.

And hypocritical seeing he puts me on ignore because I called him a stoner ( :o) but he can refer to those who disagree with him as mental midgets and !@#$ing morons. Good job Bobby! :thumbsup: