Know anyone with a disease? Read this

It helps epileptic kids have less seizures, it helps cancer patients w no appetite eat. That's good enough for me.

I'm not going back 54 pages to see what else Bob says it does.

Yeah, it's the medicinal properties. It's not like "It gets you stoned" is good enough for you.

I'm not going back 54 pages to see what else Bob says it does.

You don't have to. Just read the title of the thread. That's why we've given him **** for 54 pages. But go ahead and read all 54 pages next time you're stoned (next time :doh:) it's better than Bugs Bunny cartoons.

"It gets you stoned" is good enough for you.

And the 50 plus percent of US adults who would vote for legalization.

And the 20 plus million dollars Oregon just raised for taxes. Weed cultivating jobs = employment.

Full legalization, do it. Quit wasting everyone's time with the anti pot nonsense.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

And the 50 plus percent of US adults who would vote for legalization.

And the 20 plus million dollars Oregon just raised for taxes. Weed cultivating jobs = employment.

Full legalization, do it. Quit wasting everyone's time with the anti pot nonsense.

I'm not anti-pot. I'm anti-stoner dipshits.

I'm not anti-pot. I'm anti-stoner dipshits.

And here's the funny thing. This is the point all of us (ok most of us) have been making and the stoners don't get it. Coincidence?

Hell I smoke it occasionally and prefer it not be legalized.

Get his nuts out of your mouth and change your screen name again to run from your past.

I understand Tom explains simple concepts to you time and time again but settle down apt pupil.

I'm not running from anything, you simpleton. You should try a different strain of weed. This one just lets your natural assmudgeonry tendencies spring to the forefront.

Oh there are a lot of us that give a **** and don't want to deal with the major increase in stoners out there when it becomes legal. And many of them are very liberal.

Doesn't matter Hillary, Kaitlynn Jenner and Huma are your overlords now.

You don't have a voice fool. Unless you embrace buttholes and Islam.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Doesn't matter Hillary, Kaitlynn Jenner and Huma are your overlords now.

You don't have a voice fool. Unless you embrace buttholes and Islam.

Kaitlyn's show has been cancelled. Zhe expressed right leaning political opinions and is thus in the process of Unpersoning.