Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Yes, but synthetic pot is more dangerous. Pot makes you listen to Tom Petty. Synthetic pot makes you listen to a Euro-pop dance remix of Tom Petty.

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for ruining my set-up. Now I know how OC feels! :w00t:

Feel better. Here, this should help.

Edited by Nanker

Can Cannabis Help with Inflammation for Athletes?

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/can-cannabis-help-athletes-inflammation

One possible alternative to prescription painkillers may come from certain components of the cannabis plant. Recent studies have found that cannabis could possibly reduce inflammation, acting almost like Tylenol. In fact, when comparing the anti-inflammatory potency of THC and other drugs that are on the market, THC has 20 times the anti-inflammatory potency of aspirin, and twice as much as hydrocortisone (Evans 1991).

Can Cannabis Help with Inflammation for Athletes?https://www.leafly.com/news/health/can-cannabis-help-athletes-inflammation

One possible alternative to prescription painkillers may come from certain components of the cannabis plant. Recent studies have found that cannabis could possibly reduce inflammation, acting almost like Tylenol. In fact, when comparing the anti-inflammatory potency of THC and other drugs that are on the market, THC has 20 times the anti-inflammatory potency of aspirin, and twice as much as hydrocortisone (Evans 1991).

Tylenol is a pain reliever not an anti-inflammatory

DEA designates CBD extracts to be schedule 1 controlled substance, same as THC extracts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2016/12/19/a-new-battle-is-sparked-between-dea-and-cbd-makers/#6b1fd5394a77

Last Wednesday, the DEA slipped an update in the Federal Register that established a new drug code for marijuana extracts. The move panicked the industry, which is already nervous with the new administration coming in. Millions are at stake for several publicly traded companies that have invested years in marketing products based on the extract called canabidiol, or CBD.

Leave me out of your failed joke attempts please.

0 for 66 anti pot guy. You'll land one eventually.

Oh come one man that is brilliant.

"Officers found the 22 year old curled in the fetal position surrounded by Doritos, gold fish crackers and Chips Ahoy! (they're cookies)." :lol::worthy:

"Officers found the 22 year old curled in the fetal position surrounded by Doritos, gold fish crackers and Chips Ahoy! (they're cookies)." :lol::worthy:

in DC they call that the Saturday Night Tom Special.

Brilliant except the part that ties me to it.

That's quite a selection of junk food.

I'd roll with just the goldfish personally.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Brilliant except the part that ties me to it.

That's quite a selection of junk food.

I'd roll with just the goldfish personally.

Jim's post actually made me realize it probably wasn't you because there was no mention of a receipt for the crackers in the name of a Kinney Garden teacher.

Sorry dude.

DEA designates CBD extracts to be schedule 1 controlled substance, same as THC extracts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2016/12/19/a-new-battle-is-sparked-between-dea-and-cbd-makers/#6b1fd5394a77

Last Wednesday, the DEA slipped an update in the Federal Register that established a new drug code for marijuana extracts. The move panicked the industry, which is already nervous with the new administration coming in. Millions are at stake for several publicly traded companies that have invested years in marketing products based on the extract called canabidiol, or CBD.

I am just guessing but I think this ruling clearly stating that all cannabis extracts are schedule 1 and under the DEA's control, is setting the stage for FDA approval of cannabis medicines.

Currently many companies are selling CBD extracts (across state lines) in the USA. A couple of other companies, like GW Pharmaceuticals, have been performing the typical 3 phase new drug trials in an effort to get FDA approval of their drugs. If the FDA eventually grants approval to GW's cannabis based drugs, those drugs would have less competition with CBD or THC extracts produced by other companies that have not performed typical new drug trials.

http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/12/19/this-marijuana-stock-is-up-1187-is-there-more-room.aspx

Edited by Bob in Mich