Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Alcohol has caused tons of damage to families and lives. But it's legal and I'm against making it illegal. I'm also against adding something else that impairs to the list of what it legal to use. I hope you can understand the difference. But then again you're likely stoned so probably not.

And just so you know where I stand personally. I don't drink alcohol but to partake in weed with my bogus medical marijuana card.

Wine isn't alcohol? :blink:

Just because you keep saying miraculous things and linking Mother Jones doesn't mean pot is a miracle drug. I could make the same assertions about pomegranate seeds or oak tree bark or whatever.

If the US government is holding pot down why hasn't it performed its miracles in other countries? Why isn't the rest of the world's population disease free?

Half as productive as you? What if I was twice as productive? Would I be able to go Dutch on dinner with a school teacher?

If you're stoned don't hurt yourself doing the math to figure that out, just make your best guess.

Who went Dutch ? She paid for the whole meal bubba.

You want lessons? You need lessons and a better memory.

Once again. Cool story bro. Facts are hard to remember when you're an idiot.

I realize that most responses to my posts are lame attempts at humor. I also realize that this place harbors some real mental midgets and some just plain !@#$ing morons. I have most of these azzwipes on ignore so I don't have to deal with their crap if I don't feel like it. Welcome to that club

Not a good look for the medical marijuana crowd here.

Who went Dutch ? She paid for the whole meal bubba.

You want lessons? You need lessons and a better memory.

Once again. Cool story bro. Facts are hard to remember when you're an idiot.

Let me explain this sloooooooooooowly.

If you were twice as productive you could have afforded to go Dutch. At your current level of production you had to mooch.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt nooooooooooooooow??????

Let me explain this sloooooooooooowly.

If you were twice as productive you could have afforded to go Dutch. At your current level of production you had to mooch.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt nooooooooooooooow??????

I get I made 14k this month. Now run along sparky and order off the dollar menu, maybe the fast food workers will enjoy your silly stories.

They have wifi there too, try the nuggets with the sweet and sour sauce.

I get I made 14k this month. Now run along sparky and order off the dollar menu, maybe the fast food workers will enjoy your silly stories.

They have wifi there too, try the nuggets with the sweet and sour sauce.

Arguing with 4mer is one thing, but arguing with him to the point of telling him how much you make is really not doing the stinger cause any good.